Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
fb? football? foot rub? friggin brain???

yeah i knows what ya mean. i don't get why them folks you mention can't post here. we could redesign the scrolls for different discussion (tho keep xena). i had livejournal & myspace when they was a fad. i think the scrolls is the best meetin place. Its sad when there's more spammers here than real scrollers.

*pouts* scrollers come back!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
or there is always the ppl who come and post crap about nothing, like that guy talking about glee in another forum..lol

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
even xc is MIA.. what is the world coming to? :P

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
xc still here.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Holy hell, I remembered my pw and login. DUDE!

So I see Shelley and xc still post here. Hey guys, long, long looooooooong time no see. How's life?

I see Jess is in high school? My Gad. The time, she does fly.

xc, you still adding wives to the harem?

It makes me glad this place is still here. Smile

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
hiya Sara. Good to see another scroller here.
hope yer doing okay & all is fine with ya.

Jennifer Lawrence (Hunger Games, XMen 1st Class)
is the latest addition to the harem.

"when thru yonder winder shall come my xc for who i hunger soooooOOOoooo much?"

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
yet another wife xc.

do u ever divorce? lol

and yes sarah, jess is in high school, it's all a bit scary :P

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
xc wife is a life sentence with no chance of duhvorce.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
so, are they all sister wives :P

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
sister wives?!?! i reckun i've heard aboot inbreedin in Indhickiana but i aint related to any of my wives except by marriage!

Warrior Scroller
Picture of Herculena
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
sister wives?!?! i reckun i've heard aboot inbreedin in Indhickiana but i aint related to any of my wives except by marriage!

I could deal with multiple husbands (I'm GREEDY so they all must be WEALTHY! evil ) but I dun go for that marryin yer relatives like they do out in Nowhere, Ill Annoy. I meen, durn near everbody out heer is blond I mean blonds are nice but the hole town looks alike! I git asked for my green card cuz I gotsa be a furriner cuz my hairs ain't blonde n my skin don't tan at all.

Oh deer, I think the plooted woter heer is killin my speling!

Posts: 335 | Location: East Hallelujah!, IL | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
lol @ herculena :P

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herculena:
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:

I could deal with multiple husbands (I'm GREEDY so they all must be WEALTHY! evil ) but I dun go for that marryin yer relatives like they do out in Nowhere, Ill Annoy. I meen, durn near everbody out heer is blond I mean blonds are nice but the hole town looks alike! I git asked for my green card cuz I gotsa be a furriner cuz my hairs ain't blonde n my skin don't tan at all.

Oh deer, I think the plooted woter heer is killin my speling!

ah muss hav uh plooted brane cuz ah unstood all ya juss wroote!

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
My jessica turned 12 yesterday.

considering we've been scrolling since before i even fell pregnant, it makes me wonder... when did the scrolls start? I'm thinking 1995?

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
or 1997...lol

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure it was 1997 :-)
I joined right after it crashed the first time

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
hiya Ripley, long time no see! hope yer doin fine & dandy Smile

1997...yeah, i was bornt that yr. Rights here on the Potty scrolls. Doc Simpson knewed the bored er board needed a fool to keep ya'll in line so's he delivered xc unto an unforgiving scroller community and i have been punishin everyone here since.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
*sigh* ah scareds anudder one away.

i like cheese

i have ingrown toe nails on my outgrown nosehairs

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
yet you can't seem to scare me away..

mwahahahahahaha

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
yet you can't seem to scare me away..

mwahahahahahaha

that's cuz yer just a voice in my head!

"you are me and we are all together
Argy is the walrus, goo goo g'joob"

or sumtin like that

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
quote:

Argy is the walrus, goo goo g'joob"

or sumtin like that

hehehe

i've been watching xena a a bit lately, i've been iqing (i think you have something called tivo that does the same thing) even though i have them all on dvd, its much easier to watch them if they are already programmed into the tv.

unfortunately after they finish s4 they go back to the beginning, but i only just watched the first Najara ep so i have heaps to go, but then i'll have to pull out the dvd's. i know others don't but i quite like season 5

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
iqing (i think you have something called tivo

huh? whut? if i had sumtin called tivo, i thinks i'd have to get some of my wives to nurse me out of it. i haven't watched xena in a few months.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
other nite i dreamt Argy wrote a book bout Xena. It was a real pricey book- more than poor xc could afford. But then i found a copy in my room. How'd Argy know my real name & address to mail it to me? And who put copy in my room? i set out to investeegate this n then i run into Taylor Swift who started kissun on me and um that started a diff dream that ya'll ain't mature enuff to hear aboot.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Ok, one spammer gone.... on the look out for more..

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I also called on the powers of the smirky to also smite!