Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40

Moderators: Amethyst
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Scrolls been slow last week or so. i'm working OT again for a sport while at least. Still working on my story and not sure what kind of finished form it will have. Gonna start working on me taxes this weekend and hopin for a nice refund.
 
Posts: 10498 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Yes Trump & the Republicans will probably let you have an extra $5...maybe more !!!!!

They are Soooo good to us poor unwanted riff raff...
They even allow us to work & eat & live in un-regulated subpar housing...


I love them !!!





I said Duh!
 
Posts: 2842 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
ALL HAIL President Putin !!!!

The puppet master!





I said Duh!
 
Posts: 2842 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
Yes Trump & the Republicans will probably let you have an extra $5...maybe more !!!!!

They are Soooo good to us poor unwanted riff raff...
They even allow us to work & eat & live in un-regulated subpar housing...


I love them !!!


i had better refunds under Raygun & Bushit Jr than i did when Cliton or obombya was pres. So political party don't matter. Still i had better health benefits under Cliton and worse ones under obombya.

In the end, all politicians are crooks.
 
Posts: 10498 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
Yes Trump & the Republicans will probably let you have an extra $5...maybe more !!!!!

They are Soooo good to us poor unwanted riff raff...
They even allow us to work & eat & live in un-regulated subpar housing...


I love them !!!


i had better refunds under Raygun & Bushit Jr than i did when Cliton or obombya was pres. So political party don't matter. Still i had better health benefits under Cliton and worse ones under obombya.

In the end, all politicians are crooks.


Agreed with xc!!!! Razz Exactly what I've been saying all along.

Maybe some of them are better with money than others. Billy the Clintonoid was, that's for sure and so was Ronald the Raisin. I could always get a job in the 80's and 90's no matter how many of them I went thru, even if I was fired! I got hours too, as many as I wanted. Obama, sadly, could do nothing to fix Bush Jr.'s ludicrous economy and I highly doubt Trumpizoid even cares, even if he could fix it. Razz

Best thing to do is try to fix my own life and finances best I can...in my own way. So far Trump hasn't touched my SSD(touching wood), although he's threatened a lot of cuts. I even got a raise this year which shocks me considering he's been in office for a whole year! He can't really mess with taxes already paid though, altho he did try to take away Nick's mom's and aunt's SS before they fought to get it back. I THINK Trump was behind that altho obviously he's not working alone. Many in the government hate that people get any kind of assistance, even those of retirement age. And both Nick's mom and aunt are over 65 of course.

It really sucks for people that age anyway. Medical insurance and other coverage actually LOWERS when they pass 65. Ludicrous!!! Frown I'm not far away from that age either. I hope I at least have a decent job before then! Even if I won't ever be able to retire, the way things are going... Razz




"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.


 
Posts: 3148 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Im not a big fan of Obama..
but we must remember...
He & the Democrats turned the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression

into a modest economic downturn.

Unfortunately they werent allowed to solve the actual problem.

thank the RepubliCANTs for that.
 
Posts: 2842 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
Im not a big fan of Obama..
but we must remember...
He & the Democrats turned the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression

into a modest economic downturn.

Unfortunately they werent allowed to solve the actual problem.

thank the RepubliCANTs for that.


Agreed. Say what you will about Obama but that was pretty impressive. And yeah, he could have done more, a LOT more and maybe people wouldn't have been as disappointed. If he hadn't had to fight so hard to do it, with government shutdowns happening all the time cuz of the whiney tea party babies...he could have actually turned this country into something we could ALL be proud of. Maybe. But at least there wouldn't be so many ridiculous roadblocks including Trump's obsession with his birth certificate. Roll Eyes

Here's hoping someone else will be able to plow through whatever Trump does to this country, in 2020. My guess? We're seeing the twilight of the U.S. government. I think the only way this country will have any structure in the future is if the Native Americans rise up and take their friggin' land back. Then THEY can show us how to run things!!! smash Razz Big Grin




"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.


 
Posts: 3148 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 
 

Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?

© YourCopy 2002