Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
testing new sig pic and avatar

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i need a new sig pic too. Hate to offend the wives that won't be chosen but hey that's life in scarey xc's harum.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
testing sig pic testing 1 2 3

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
test replacement for stolen sig pic 1 2 3

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
So who's this wife? how did you meet? :P

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Herculena
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
testing new sig pic and avatar

Eeeee, I'm scared!

Posts: 335 | Location: East Hallelujah!, IL | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
So who's this wife? how did you meet? :P

It was a dark & dusty nite.

i was diggin up fossils in a dusty field nearby. Ya know, toe nails from gabris, i sells 'em to the scarp yard cuz they gives good mullah for iron ore 'n gabris' toe nails are as hard as iron ore.

Anyhoos, then i hears screams of help. i looks aboots 'n there be actress Zhang Ziyi being mobbed by a bunch of thugs, worse thugs than the Young Republicans or the cast of any reality tv show- eeeeek! i hurried to help the damsel in distress as she looked yummy in the black dress. i ripped off my stinkiest sock- the one i been wearing since Ronnie Raygun was Prez- and smacked 'em all upside the face with it. The stink was sooo bad it made their faces melt! Yay! So Zhang Ziyi say to me, "OoooOOOOOooo mr xc, i thank ye for saving me 'n i do anything for ya." She prolly thought an autograph pic would do but nope, she find out she have ta marry me and she cried. i hope it was tears of joy.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
hey cool i *see* Hercy posted above but i fergot to say howdsy, so i'll say HOWDY HERCY! Smile

and Argy McBargy ye wascally wabbit, ya banned the spammers, thank ye! Smile

now where was i? hmmmmmmmmmm

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Such a lovely story XC.. now can you please list all your wives, i have lost track :P

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
xc wives? OOOOooooOOOO so many i lose count!

but let's start with some who have um serviced
xc the most recently...

Jennifer Connellycrazed, first wife of xc, defender of the xc bed, recruiter of new xc wives so xc stays happy fella. Gotsa luvs Jen Con!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Zooey Deschanelcrazed is no "new girl" when it comes to lovin her xc

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Meg Whitecrazed confesses she broke up the White Stripes cuz Jack wouldn't let her sing "Fell In Love With an xc".

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Danica Patrickcrazed likes to ride fast cars & a slow witted xc- especially the slow witted xc!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Mary Elizabeth Winsteadcrazed readies to pucker up for a kiss from mr xc- oooooEEE! is she brave!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Lily Allencrazed is gonna throw hissy fit if her xc dun come home soon!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Keren Anncrazed says "I's a-gonna shoots them other wives if they dun gimme my xc NOW!"

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Zhang Ziyicrazed thinks life is no worth livin when she no can squeeze n hug her xc.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Emma Stonecrazed so happy to be xc wife- me too!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Camilla Bellecrazed waits eagerly for xc to unwrap her!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Jennifer Lawrencecrazed proves blondes have more fun, espesch when they get to be xc wives n lick xc's stinky toes!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A new xc wife- Traylor Howardcrazed

she used to star on the Monk tv show.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
have my wives scared off evryone juss like me?

*sigh*

muss be the curse of xc

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
you must be cursed...

cursed to walk these halls alone, for eternity :P

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
And you is cursed to remind me that i's cursed fer being here alone walkin the scroller halls talkin to meself bout my wives n the good ole days of the scrolls when xena eps were new & we was a fun group of scrollers (fer the most part) n now there's just a few of us pokin our heads in along with some spammmers soooo... but i still feel like scrolls is home even tho i'm home alone.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
maybe you should set up traps for spammers, like Macaulay Culkin did for the guys who broke in... :P