Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Boom, bitches! I'm back! Yeah!

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yay! Salem & cousin Lila are back!

hay i put a sack o'er my head so i won't scare anyone away...hopefully

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
If only I had some exciting news to share..

I'm pretty sure this is the year I'm going to end up dying though! What with it only being January and so many bad things already happening, I just naturally assume things are going to escalate from here! Should be a wild ride!

I don't know when, I don't know how, but I know something starting right now, watch and you'll see, some day i'll be, part of your woooorld!

wait, what?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
well hang in there, Salem, hopefully things will turn around for the good for ya. 2012 was a major suck year for me so i'm hopin for better things this year.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Well i AM probably exaggerating some.. my troubles thus far have ranged from my car breaking down three times already, to watching a really depressing series finale of a tv show, with other things falling somewhere between them on the scale..

But hey! It's the Australia Day long weekend! No work on Monday! Woo!

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ame, get the 3DS XL if you get one.

It is superior to the 3DS in so many ways.

In the US they are getting a Fire Emblem edition 3DS, the lucky things.

Sad to hear you're unemployed too, xc. Frown

I think you're getting all your bad luck for the year out of the way at the start of it, so it will be smooth sailing from now on, Salem.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:

Sad to hear you're unemployed too, xc. Frown

Well here's hoping we both find the job of our dreams and soon, Argy. Smile

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
HA! i scareds the scrollers away!

*booooOOOOooooo*

*places face on screen*

that'll teach yuns to think ya can return to the scrolls as long as i'm rulin the roost!

who thinks they can stand up to the big bad xc?

*waits 4ever 4 answer*

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
sorry, we had a long weekend!

i need to rememeber to get my pw so i can log in at home Smile

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
oh yes Argy, i will get a xl

jess has a normal dsi xl and its sooooo much better with the bigger screen

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think you're getting all your bad luck for the year out of the way at the start of it, so it will be smooth sailing from now on, Salem.

Well that's a positive way of thinking about it! Alas I am more of a 'glass is empty and smahed on the floor' kind of thinker.. smash

I've missed this face! smash

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salem:
quote:

Well that's a positive way of thinking about it! Alas I am more of a 'glass is empty and smashed on the floor' kind of thinker.. smash

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Salem did you just quote your own post? I hope so. Cause if you did I will feel better about the fact that I almost did the same thing. Twice.

Hi XC! *waves*

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well that's a positive way of thinking about it! Alas I am more of a 'glass is empty and smashed on the floor' kind of thinker.. smash

xc Hulk like smash smash
smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash
smash smash smash smash smash
smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash
smash smash smash smash smash

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lila997:

Hi XC! *waves*

HI CUZ! How ya been?

We need a waving hand smiley thingie.

Hay Argy, can we have a waving hand smiley thingie, pleeeeeeZZZZZeeeee?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lila997:
Salem did you just quote your own post? I hope so. Cause if you did I will feel better about the fact that I almost did the same thing. Twice.

Hah, whoops, didn't even notice that. I *thought* I was editing a typo in my post..

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sooooo, does anyone else here (still here) still watch Xena?

i'm gettin more nostalgic for X-WP all the time.

Gonna order season 4 in the new dvd sets soon tho i doubt i buy seasons 5 & 6 as i already have them & they ain't worth buying again even if the sound & pic quality is better.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
well as i said before, i've been watching herc, purelly for the cross over eps.

so thats almost as good.

i might make a list of my top 10 eps and then watch them in reverse order, so my fav is last

Smile

now, just to work out that list

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I like all of Season 5 of Hercules. It has many strong female characters which makes it feel a bit like Xena. The writing and stories seem punchier.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The only Herc eps i've seen are the Xena crossover eps.

Besides Xena, i'm watchin Twin Peaks, Monk, SCTV, Dark Shadows, Gunsmoke, & Hawaii 5-0 on dvd.

Don't watch any new tv shows.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
The only new shows i watch are

Hart of Dixie
Bunheads

they took of Ringer just as it was getting good (the new sarah michelle gellar show) well not new now...

and i watched house until it stopped last year

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i forgot New Girl. i haven't seen season 2 yet but have season 1 on dvd. i guess i should check out the show as i have dvr and can tape it- duh!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
*yawn* xc tired. Not get much sleep last nite.

But had weird dream about first girlfriend from many many moons ago. Her name was Lucy. In the dream she was an enemy agent (not sure whose enemy). i was hired by someone to capture her but after i did capture her, i let her go. Wonder what that means?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I remember one glorious day last year, or maybe the year before, I don't remember, time blurs together for me these days..

Anyway, JB HiFi was having one of their Buy 2 get 1 free TV sales, and they had Hercules DVDs in the sale, and they were already on special for really cheap. I already had season 1 and 2 from Amazon years ago, so I was able to get season 3 and 4, and then season 5 and 6 were in the same box set so it counted as one season,so i got it for free! free!! so I was able to complete my collection in one fell swoop, and then I scurried out of the store before they could take them away from me..

As for new TV shows I watch, well.. shows that are in production anyway:

Supernatural
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Parks & Recreation
The Walking Dead
Community
American Dad
Futurama
Dexter
Glee
New Girl

and these don't really count, but I still watch Survivor and The Amazing Race..

Guess who's life revolves around television..!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i've watched a couple eps of the new Beauty & the Beast show. It's based on characters from the old tv show from the late '80s-early '90s. But it's nowhere near as good. It has crappy soundtrack with bland MOR songs and reminds me too much of Twilight- pretty characters with blemishes and no real deformities to speak of (like xc's face).