Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    3DS discussion board

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
3DS discussion board
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
This is mainly for Argy to tell me what games she has recently got and are worth getting, or what is coming out soon

I still need a 3ds in the house, but it's jess's birthday in 6 weeks, thats a good a time as any Smile

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
also, do u d/l your games offline and into the game it self or do u still buy the actual game in the box from the shop

(i assume u can do the dl thing, as u can on the DSi xl jess has)

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i play games with Natalie Adele.

i throw her a rubber bally so she can play with it.

i got a couple sticks with ribbons & playstuff on the end so she can chew on them or whatever.

i also play apply for the job and see if anyone wants to play by giving a job. So far nobuddy wants to play that game.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
*I* have a 3DS! I just don't use it much at the moment. The games I have are:

Sonic Generations
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Tales of the Abyss
Professor Layton & The Miracle Mask
Rayman 3D (came with the 3DS)

Except I went through a long stretch of falling out of love with games, so Tales of the Abyss is not very far along, to the point where I will start from the beginning when I get back to it, and Professor Layton is maybe half finished?

At the moment I'm trying to finish Tales of Graces on the PS3..

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
There aren't a lot of amazing games out for the 3DS yet as it's so early in its life cycle.

Ocarina of Time is MUST HAVE if you never played it before.

Star Fox is another excellent game if you've not played the original. DO A BARRELL ROLL!

I also have Rayman, which is a solid platformer but nothing special, and Ghost Recon which is like Fire Emblem but military-themed with not much story.

Fire Emblem: Awakening has just hit Oz and is supposed to be amazing. I haven't played it yet as it came out the day after I left for Tokyo.

I have Virtue's Last Reward on the PS Vita. It is out for the 3DS as well and is a real treat if you like puzzle games that are heavy on story.

My preference these days is to download games. It saves space and money, unless you want to trade them in after you have played them.

One thing to note is that the 3DS is region-locked so we can't import from the US and Japan any longer. Also no emulator cards have been made that work easily with all the updates.

There are probably a lot of great DS games you still haven't played which would be worth getting: The World Ends With You, Ghost Trick, Miles Edgeworth, Time Hollow, Pokemon Quest.

The graphics on the 3DS are absolutely amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post