Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    Favorite album covers
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Favorite album covers
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

surf instrumental tribute to Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass

all their covers are cool

"American Stars 'N Bars" an underrated Neil album, Neil looks so plastered

Love to have the photo as a poster

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

The Portugal Japan, amazing all-girl Japanese garage rock band.

"Wild Sazanami Beat!" vol 1, mostly Japanese garage/punk/surf instrumental bands. Highly recommended.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

This is, i believe, Keren Ann's 2nd cd with English language songs. i love her songs sung in French just as well. Nice sultry voice for a hot or cool evening. Great cd cover, nice pics of Keren in the booklet.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ok, it's a cover to a single but it's cool

And this isn't an album or single cover either, it's a poster i just bought recently, but i wanted to show it off somewhere!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I like that album cover with the kitty. *s*

I can't see the single cover. Frown

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
hmmmm... wonder why ya can't see that pic? i see it here though at work it was just a red x.

Try it again, though a smaller pic-

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Iron & Wine and Calexico "In The Reins"