Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    INCOMPLETE

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
INCOMPLETE
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
Back street boys, I am very like this song,Very shake me,I hope this song change this well-know super star style' Wonderful photo and diffrent feeling. Special lstenning......... xena

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Hi, bill. Smirk Morgan here. I'm one of the moderators of this forum.

We are always happy to see new people here on the Daily Scroll and look forward to getting to know you. I do have some suggestions to make sure that you have a good, meaningful scrolling experience.

Number One: Read the Rules.

Number Two: Select a sensible topic/thread title. For instance, perhaps a more helpful title for this thread would have been "Backstreet Boys - New Song [or to have mentioned the song title}" This will save the people who don't care for the topic from wasting their time. It will also save you from their resentment. Most importantly, it will grab the attention of Backstreet Boys fans from all over the scroll.

Number Three: Stick to the Topic

Number Four: Proof read your posts. Remember that other scrollers aren't inside your head and they may not make the connections you are. Make sure that you can be understood.

Just as a final note: You may have noticed that we deleted a couple of your posts. We did this because we felt it violated Rule 14 and that it asked Scrollers to do something that might be rather dangerous. Please be very careful about asking people to download any document from an unknown source. That's an easy way for people to get viruses or spyware installed on their computers. I am not saying that this was your intent, but just be mindful of how other Scrollers will perceive your actions. That's not a rule, just more unsolicited advice.

Sorry to be so long-winded. Please make yourself at home here. Play nice with your fellow inmates.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post