Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Music    And the world idol winner is........................

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And the world idol winner is........................
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
Kurt.

By a landslide really.

He got all but what 3 countries top votes.

I was hoping Guy was gunna be higher, but hey, i don't especially like his voice, shannon shoulda won Oz Idol.

========================

Sanctimonius Stooge

Posts: 4824 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
ooh, agreed. shannon SHOULD have won, but anyway...

i'm happy with a solid c-average for guy. i don't think he deserved the crazy 9 and 8 votes that some people were giving him (idiot voters). and at the risk of being unpopular, i'd have to say that the pan-arabic people should not be allowed anywhere near a record shop, if that's how they're gonna vote. poland in the top 3 - what the hell!? but i digress.

congratulations kurt! and yay for peter making top 3 Big Grin. take that everyone else!!

--------------------------------------

JAMES:*facing impending doom* whoever said beauty doesn't last must have been thinking of us.

Posts: 2779 | Registered: 16 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post