Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    Anna Nalick

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Anna Nalick
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted
She played a short live show here in Austin and they've been playing her single Breathe (2am) on the radio. Both the acoustic version (just her and a guitar recorded at a pub downtown) and the released version are amazing. I'm a big fan of Jonatha Brooks and she has that same sound.

They have some clips on her site. Let me know what you think. Her CD comes out the 29th.
Anna Nalick

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yeah they have been playing Breathehere for some time. I downloaded it as soon as I heard it. Can't wait for her CD.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I like those samples. I've seen the ads for the cd, sounds like a sure winner. If only they'd allow the radio to return at work...

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
been looking for her cd since i heard 'breath 2am" on the radio (feels like months but probably only weeks)

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I picked up the CD today and it's absolutely amazing. She's got an amazing voice and the lyrics are unbelievable.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
i downloaded it, but i also downloaded rob thomas' cd and i've been listening to that first (it's good)

*goes off to listen to anna*

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post