Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
There's a zine called Prog Rock & each ish comes with a free cd. i'm listening to the latest cd & the song playing right now is "From the Ground Up" by Sanguine Hum. Sometimes these samplers are good, sometimes not, but usually i discover a few good new bands.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Sneetches. Playing their best-of cd. They was a jangly power pop group from mid '80s to mid '90s. They sound a lot like a cross between the Shoes & the dB's.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Groovin to Castle Face & Friends doing a full album cover of the Velvet Underground & Nico. Thee Oh Sees, Ty Segall, Fresh & Onlys, Warm Soda & lotta cool lo-fi garage artists.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
More Bjork. More & more Bjork. A bjorkful of Bjork!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to David Bowie's "Reality" album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Pylon, the best-of Pylon. Anyone else remember them? They were a funky new wavish band from Athens GA.

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
No.... buy I like Bowie's Width of a Circle

Posts: 1408 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thersites:
No.... buy I like Bowie's Width of a Circle

Jeepers that is a golden oldie!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Rat Farm" by the Meat Puppets. Their new album is more similar to their older better stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Shaolin Temple Defenders. Funk & soul, old school but mostly new songs.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Iron & Wine's latest album. Jeepers it's really commercial sounding so far.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The new Steve Earle album. Like the line in one song about burnin the Walmart down. Yay!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Daft Punk's "Around The World". They got s new one comin soon, hope its good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Paramore. Chick with dyed red hair. Guess its dyed. New album is okay. Not emo crap but more rock, some variety. For them its good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to "Cousins" off the last Vampire Weekend album. There's a new VW album coming out either next week or the week after. Hope its good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"London is the Place For Me Vol 5 & 6" Excellent collection of calypso, Afro-Cuban jazz & highlife & other Afro-Caribbean styles from London of the '50s & '60s.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Don't Save Me" by Haim. 3 gals from the UK, got a new EP out.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Daniel Bachman's "Seven Pines" album. Saw him play an in-store show at a local record shop. His music is all acoustic instrumental that he labels psychedelic Appalachia. Great stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Game Theory's "Lolita Nation". They were an REM-ish band from late '80s. Their main guy Scott Miller died recently.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Aloha Screwdriver!

Surf instrumental!!

"The Haunted Planet" cd!!!

i loves it!!!!!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Lou Doillon. Her "Places" cd. Have ya heard it? yeah you! i like it.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to a v/a collection of new rock bands from the UK. Some are good some sound like same ol same ol some need more practice.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Grapes of Wrath. Finishing up another spin of their new album. Late nite listening is fun.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
King Salami & The Cumberland 3! Hot R&B infested R&R! Love it!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Tymes "Diggin Their Roots" LP. Been listenin to a lot of vinyl today.