Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Game Theory's "2 Steps from the middle ages" album.

free download yay!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hanni El Khatib "Live In Studio"

Kinda like the Black Keys. Someone at another forum i post at- a music forum- sent me these tracks. Awesome!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Invisible Friends" by Saturdays Been Good To Me.

Nice sunny summery song.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Mutual Core [These New Puritans Remix]" by Bjork.

Off the "Bastards" album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
An oldie but goodie: "The Way Young Lovers Do"
by Van Morrison off "Astral Weeks".

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Don & the Quixotes "Teflon Don" album.

Surf instrumental!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Teen Age Thugs" by Sonny & the Sunsets.

Garage rock.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Secret Music" by the Pastels.

Summery stuff, but also kinda like Belle & Sebastian.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Some Cajun music from Feufollet.

They had a couple great albums when Anna Laura Edmiston was in the band. Then she left to join the circus. No seriously she left to join the circus!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Beach Closed No Surfing", a surf instrumental song by Blue Wave Theory. Pretty good stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Vivisectors. Listening to their latest album, "Handmade". They're a surf instrumental group from Russia.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
More surf instrumental. This time from the 3 Balls of Fire. The new album is awesomeness!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Vinyl lp of David Bowie's "Let's Dance".

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Side 2 of David Bowie's "Let's Dance" lp.

i never gotta chance to finish it last nite.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to the new Daft Punk cd, "Random Access Memories".

Good stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
oldies time: Beach Boys reunion cd.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
More Bowie: "Aladdin Sane" album.

Great cover of "Lets Spend the Nite Together".

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The new Laura Marling album.

Wow, this one will be one of my faves of the year.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
An album by the Soft Hearted Scientists.

1st time i heard these guys. Psych-pop.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The latest from Man Or Astroman, "Defcon 5...4...3...2...1".

Just started listening to it so can't judge it yet.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Tap At My Window" by Laura Marling.

Its from her album from a couple yrs back. Great song, great album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Kyrie" by Aufgang.

Chamber pop/electronic, at least i'd label this song as that.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Hannah Hunt" by Vampire Weekend.

i like most of the new album cept for a couple songs which zip by too fast. They also start right off singing at the start of the songs too soon. i like a little bit of music to start things off before the singing begins.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Penetration" by the Family Source.

Naw it ain't the surf song, it's by some cult family musicians who put out some weird, trippy music that's halfway decent.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Man on the Move" by MX-80 Sound.

Local punk band from the late '70s.