Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 79

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Gomer Pyle

"Idiots Savants" album

Mix of space & stoner rock. No they's not from Mayberry.

Posts: 10426 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
The Bats

"Vol 1"

New Xenaland group

Posts: 10426 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Death Grips

new free album online

hip hop stuff

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Stanley Brinks and The Wave Pictures

"Gin" album

Weird folk/pub rock/yacht rock stuff

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
John Fullbright

"Songs" album

Americana

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Mariah Carey

ok i like pop music sometimes

this one is pretty good

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Miranda Lambert

"Platinum"

Yummy she's hot! A new xc wife. Let me dig up a pic.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Mirand lambertcrazed rips her jeans in anticipation of mr xc driving her happy with pleasure!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Parquet Courts

"Sunbathing Animal"

punk stuff

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Amy Lavere

"Runaway's Diary"

Americana stuff

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
The Fleshtones

The Right Girl song

who is the right girl for xc?

one that can stand my stinkiness & ugliness- duh!

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
The Black Keys

"Fever"

from their new album which is very good

Yes I have caught this song recently It IS good !

I said Duh!

Posts: 2777 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I scanned back say 10 pages as I may have made a post nearly identical to this one...

But I didnt find it...

I was out driving & heard Elton John's
Benny & the Jets by far Elton's best song..

Most of his stuff I have to be in the mood for this one Grabs me & puts me in the mood...

Its actually a nostalgic mood ..but it did this when it was new too...LOL

I said Duh!

Posts: 2777 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
The Black Keys

"Fever"

from their new album which is very good

Yes I have caught this song recently It IS good !

Everyone seems to like the Black Keys. Maybe cuz they mix new & old sounds. i remember when they was startin out & nobody knew who they were. i saw them way back in '01 or '02. Now they playin the big time.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
I scanned back say 10 pages as I may have made a post nearly identical to this one...

But I didnt find it...

I was out driving & heard Elton John's
Benny & the Jets by far Elton's best song..

Most of his stuff I have to be in the mood for this one Grabs me & puts me in the mood...

Its actually a nostalgic mood ..but it did this when it was new too...LOL

i picked up Elton's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" album 40th anniversary deluxe edition a couple months ago. Still an excellent album with lotsa great songs.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
The Tijuana Panthers

"Wayne Interest" album

Lo-fi garage rock

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Peter Lacey

"Last Leaf"

Mix of folk music & Beach Boys

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Hat Fritz & Cara Robinson

"Do Tell"

Aussie blues

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
The Galileo 7

psych pop

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
The Singles

power pop

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Jose James

soul rock stuff

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Tom Williams & the Boat

"Easy Fantastic" album. Good stuff

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Black Bananas

i wouldn't eat black bananas but they sound good

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Anathema

Their "Distant Satellites" album

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Spain

"Sargent Place" album. Good stuff