Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 80

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Aaron Freeman

Ween's former lead singer. His album reminds me of McCartney's early stuff or Emitt Rhodes.

Posts: 10521 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Little Murders

"Go" album. Aussie power pop-rock.

Posts: 10521 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
The Brotherhood of Lizards

Naw, nuthin to do with the Illumanti. It's Brit power pop.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
IQ

"The Road of Bones" New prog song

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Tiles

"Hide and Seek" More new prog

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Sunrise Highway

Power pop, some bonus tracks they put on a CDR

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Tom Petty

His new "Hypnotic Eye" album. Really good, glad he still can put out some fine stuff.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Blackmore's Night

"Ghost of a Rose" album--AWESOME! There's not a single lame song on it.

"Ultimately, the truth will come out in all of this and I will be standing on the right side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will be too. I know the truth and if I had to walk away from all of it today, the job, the career, all of it, and go toodle-oo, then fine."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3162 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Mojo magazine CD

CSNY songs

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
George Ezra

uk singer, rock with reggae influences

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
At work today i listened to Muddy Waters & Judas Priest.

i like Muddy & sometimes JP but they's good to listen to while working.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Donnie & Joe Emerson

Reminds me of Cliff Richard's late '70s stuff

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
The Masqueraders

"Everybody Wanna Live On". Nice soul music.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
The Phantom Band

"Clapshot"

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
John Hiatt

"Nobody Knew His name"

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Listened to Townes Van Zandt & the Manic Street Preachers at work today.

Van Zandt was better than the MSP.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
just finishing "Too slow to disco"

buncha slow pop songs

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Twin Peaks

Chicago garage rock

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
First Metallica...Self-titled album--hard rock.

NOW, October project, "Deep as you Go," from "Falling Farther In." Adult Contemporary, I think. Smile

"Ultimately, the truth will come out in all of this and I will be standing on the right side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will be too. I know the truth and if I had to walk away from all of it today, the job, the career, all of it, and go toodle-oo, then fine."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3162 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Kasabian

Listened to their '06 album at work today

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
JJ Cale

A best-of comp

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
King Creosote

"From Scotland with Love" album. Excellent

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
The Roaring 420s "What Is Psych?" album

psych from the UK

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Faithless (an '06 album) & the latest Lana Del Rey.

Lana wins.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
The Paul & John

Power pop, good stuff