Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Beware The Dangers of A Ghost Scorpion

They's a surf instrumental band & this is their new EP i's listening to.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Wendy Rule

"John Riley," probably a traditional folk song sung a-cappella. Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work yesterday listened to Threesome's new EP (surf instrumental) and Roxy Music's "Country Life".

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Zaum

"Oracles" album. Hard rock/drone/middle eastern souns- very good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Ding Dong Devils

surf/garage/rockabilly

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Association

A best-of 2 cd thing

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work today i listened to Budgie's "Impeckable" and Roxy Music's "Siren" albums.

i think Budgie has the slight edge

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Atomic Platters"

A V/A comp with cold/atomic war subject songs

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened tp Fernando Perdano's "Warm" & Roxy Music's "Manifest" albums.

i think Fernando was the winner tween the 2.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The new Robert Plant album

Just started it so no opinion yet

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
The new Robert Plant album

Just started it so no opinion yet

Still listening to this. Pretty good stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to an Active Listener sampler which had a few good songs and Roxy Music's "Flesh + Bone" which was ok.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now on to Aphex Twin's new album, "Syro"

Still waitin to hear more of it but likin what i heard so far

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
An older Angus & Julia Stone album, "Down the Way".

Good stuff

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work today i listened to a Dionysus records sampler (surf, exotica, garage) & Roxy Music's "Avalon" album. Both were very good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Another Angus & Julia Stone album- "Memories of An Old Friend"

Aussie bro & sis band

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
instead of my usual mixed playlist, I may just play full albums today;

Starting with Metallica's Metallica! Big Grin I got "Don't Tread on Me" floating thru the brain, dying to be listened to. Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work today i lsietned to the new El Ray EP (surf instrumental) & a dbl cd set of Roxy Music's b-sides & rarities.

Finally the Roxy Music box set is finished!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Orlando Julius with The Heliocentrics "Jaiyede Afro"

Afro-funk delite!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Tina Dico "In the Red"

nice singer/songwriter stuff

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Genesis

a 3 disc best-of collection

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Billy Don't Surf

sadly Billy doesn't play much surf either, just one song

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Cusp of Eternity" by Opeth

Prog-metal

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to some cd i downloaded & tehn burned from some blog. It was mostly female vocalists & a mix of pop & dance music.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Fauntleroys

Texas group, rock n roll