Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Dylan

Basement Tapes-Raw!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Blind Melon

"Drive."

I love his Jim Hendrix tribute in that. Cool. Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Dirty Fuse (surf) & Gila (krautrock).

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to the Splotones (surf), Tony Allen (Afro-funk/jazz), ZZ Top & Little Feat.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
TV Eyes

power pop

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Tim Blake (electronic), Roddy Frame (ex-Aztec Camera). ZZ Top & Little Feat.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Earlier while waiting for my shrink appointment, i listened to "Frayed Ends of Sanity" by Metallica....

Appropriate. Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sallie Ford

Americana

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
i'm gonna play me some music now. Smile

Dunno if it will be Wendy Rule or Metallica...think I'll flip a coin. Big Grin

Either one of them, they rock my world!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Sun Ra, the latest Active Listener comp, ZZ Top & Yes.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Foxygen

Their newest album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to a double cd set of punk & new wave from Indhickiana and then an oldie from Ash Ra Temple.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The 2 Bears

electronic dance pop, kinda like Hot Chip

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Anais Mitchell

"Xao" album

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"Blackened"

--Metallica

From "....And Justice for All"

Up next:

"Bonny Portmore"

--Loreena McKennitt

From "The Visit."

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Frazey Ford

She's backed by Al Green's rhythm section which is good but too bad her vocals aren't very good

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to a CMJ mixtape (not too good) & a surf take on the Stones (very good).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Clark (electronic) & Monster Mix (all sorts of genres).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Man & Adult Jazz. Good stuffage.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Reissue of Paul McCartney & Wings "Venus & Mars" album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to a soul comp & an album of a mix of surf, reggae & caribbean music which made me wish for warmer weather.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A McCartney tribute cd which isn't very good. They shoulda had newer & younger artists.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Causa Sui (electronic) & punk/garage comp. Both were great.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Apache 65

surf & rock & spoken word

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Weyes Blood

new album