Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Primitives

UK garage rock

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Groovy Uncle

Uk garage'n'rock'n'soul

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
FKA twigs

1st album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mariachi El Bronx

Latin rock with soul & garage

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Dolly Varden

Mix of alt-coumtry & indie rock

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The New Basement Tapes

T Bone Burnett, Elvis Costello, Mumford of Mumord & Sons & Rebecca of Carolina Chocolate Drops finish unfinished Dylan songs.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
TV On the Radio

Their new & best album so far

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
David Bowie

A best-of box set

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Bowie (the rest of that box set) & an Active Listener tribute to Love (the group).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to a rockabilly comp & Fifty Foot Hose's debut album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A Bloodshot Records comp

Lotta great artisst

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to a Prog magazine cd & Graham Day's latest album.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Was gonna do Metallica but I think I'll pop on Wendy Rule first. Smile

Got a hankering for "Guided by Venus!" Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Koji doing a cover of Ben Weaver's "East Jefferson"

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to some bluegrass & indie rock.

On the way home i played a surf instrumental cd as it sleeted around me!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
White Hills

Noise rock with punk attitude

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to more noise rock & an Active Listener comp & my tummy wantin food.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Rumer's latest album

Mellow stuff

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Andy Stott

His new album of funky electronic music

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Native North America comp

Lotta great folk & rock songs

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to a world music comp & some stoner rock.

Neither knocked me out.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Maggie Bjorklund

"Shaken" album

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"Fire Horse."

From "The Wolf Sky" by Wendy Rule.

Classic. Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Emma Donovan- great new funk vocalist- & a comp of female dubstep vocalists & Uncle Groovy- power pop with some
old timey pop & jazz grooves in there too.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Thompson "Family" album

Richard, Linda, Teddy & Kami