Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mark Lanegan

"Phantom Radio" album, his newest

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Marti Jones' new one playing now

At work i listened to Sham 69, some new surf album, a Yes album & Gerry Rafferty.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Espectrostatic

Spooky electronic music

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Sky (jazz fusion), Legal Matters (power pop), Barclay James Harvest (prog folk), Jess Hermandez (Latin pop/rock) & Carly Simon. Good stuff all around.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
John Prine

A two-disc set of 4 of his albums

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Wicked Whispers

Psychedelic baby!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Icypoles

Girl group music gone indie

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Pentagram (hard rock), Ernest James Zydeco (zydeco- duh!), Carly Simon, and Twin Peaks (garage).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Parkay Courts

Their 2nd new album this year

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to the Moon Rays (surf), We Are Catchers (indie), Carly Simon and Uriah Heep. Only album i liked was the Carly album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
Parkay Courts

Their 2nd new album this year

Still listening to this. Darn good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Gemma Ray

Her album from a couple years ago

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Lola Colt (Jeff Airplance meets Florence & the Machine), a Tav Falco mixtape of v/a & Carly Simon. The Tav Falco cd was the best of the bunch.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now i'm listening to the soundtrack to "Begin Again" which is very good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Nick Freund

Psychedelic folk/rock

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to a CMJ mixtape (meh), Frank Zappa's "Uncle Meat" (just ok), Carly Simon (one of her better albums) and Ultravox (meh).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Game Theory

A new comp of their stuff

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Leonard Cohen, Los Straitjackets, Wishbone Ash, Mazes & David Bowie.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Muck and the Mires

Garage rock & power pop

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Listening to Pandora Radio now. Tracy Chapman is singing "Be careful of my Heart" from "Crossroads."

Always liked her. Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Jeremy Morris

Beatlesque power pop

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to the Memories (Latin-tinged rock), John Nemeth (blues), the Eagles & Leonard Cohen.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Power Pop Planet vol 4

A comp of power pop all around the world

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Game Theory (college rock), Lord Raja (electronic), Leonard Cohen & the Eagles.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Marti Jones

You're Not the Bossa of Me album