Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Pandora Radio:

Amy Winehouse: Nicotine.

I'm embarrassed to say I never heard her stuff until now. She was amazing!!!

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo:
Pandora Radio:

Amy Winehouse: Nicotine.

I'm embarrassed to say I never heard her stuff until now. She was amazing!!!

Amy was fantastic. Too bad she passed way, way too soon.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to cd 3's of Ike Turner as well as the Searchers, plus Tomorrow's Gift (Swedish prog) and My Tiger My Timing (dream-pop).

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
James McMurty

A best-of cd of the Texan Americana singer/songwriter

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Rain Parade

Their 1st full length

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Pretty Things

An early album by them

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
The Pretty Things

An early album by them

i'm still listening to this as it's a dbl disc set.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Bokaj Retsiem (krautrock), Corduroy (acid-jazz) & the final cd of the Searchers box set.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mothboxer

Their s/t album & last of the set i picked up

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Bad Liquor Pond (psych but not very good), Mickey Jupp (cd 2 of 3) & Corduroy (cd 2 of 4).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Trash Kit

All-girl post-punk

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Gospel Oak (hard rock/blue /psych- very good), the final Mickey Jupp cd & the 3rd of 4 Corduroy albums & the best of the bunch so far.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Faust

Their new album, "Just"

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to a very good Aquarium Drunkard mixtape, the final Corduroy cd (also very good) and the 1st in a long series of ELO cds, this time their 1st album which was just ok.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Willie Nile

His new piano-based album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to another Aquarium Drunkard mixtape, a 2nd ELO cd & the 1st of 4 cds from the Manfred Mann box set.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Twerps

Fun indie pop/rock from Aussieland or New Xenaland or somewhere down under

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Jessica Pratt

Her new album, pretty good

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Manfred Mann (cd 2), ELO (3rd album) & the Lone Crows (stoner-rock).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ciao Bella

A comp of Italian girl pop singers

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Manfred Mann cd 3, ELO cd 3 and an Active Listener comp which only had a couple songs i liked.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Treble Spankers

Their "Araban" album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to the final Manfred Mann cd of the box set, the 5th ELO cd & a Soul/Funk/Afro compilation.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Paul Kelly

His new album with female vocalists

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to cd 1 of Millions Like Us comp, cd 6 of ELO & an Aquarium Drunkard comp.