Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to the Southern Union Tenant Band new album (okay), Springsteen's "Nebraska" & a 2nd cd by the Cleaners From Venus.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Dr Dog

Their new live album

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Box Tops

2 cd compilation

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Gretchen Peters

Her new album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Boston Beans (surf instrumental) as well as more Boss & more Cleaners From Venus.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Eric Chenaux

His new album, a varied mix of genres

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to two albums by the Phantom Operators (surf instrumental) and finished the box sets from Springsteen & the Cleaners From Venus.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Modest Mouse

Their first album from several yrs ago

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Grooms (indie rock), Future Islands (also indie rock) and the first cds of the Pretenders box set and the Alan Parsons Project box set.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Villalog

Their Spacetrash album, prog & krautrock

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Led Zep (Physical Graffiti 3 cd set), Cybotron (prog/electronic) and more Pretenders & Alan Parsons Project.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Alps

Their 3rd album- love this electronic prog stuffage

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to more Pretenders & the APP plus an Aquarium Drunkard mixtape.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to Lewis' "L'amour" album

Freaky!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Steeleye Span

A 2 cd best-of

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Mad Doctors

Surf, sci-fi surf, monster surf

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ibeyi

Sung in both english & yoruban. Beautiful stuff

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Richmond Fontaine

Their "Winnemucca" album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
At work i listened to more Pretenders & the APP plus an Aquarium Drunkard mixtape.

Same as this except different albums & a different mixtape.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Bailey Quarters

Power pop with an edge

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Spiders

Hard rock from Sweden with a hot chick singer

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, at work i heard cds by Sigha (electronic), APP, Pretenders (final one), Siena Root (Swedish hard rock) & the Huaraches (surf).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
JJ Grey & Mofro

Their new bluesy rock garage album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Diamond Drugs (kinda like the Band meets the Replacements), 1st of 4 John Lennon cds & another APP cd.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to a Prog rock magazine sampler.