Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hammerhead

Prog with a dash of metal

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
oh yeah, at work i heard Silverhead (glam but the sound was terrible), APP (4 cds left) & 2nd of 4 John Lennon cds.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Jack Ladder

His new album, sounds like Nick Cave/Gary Numan/ Elliot Murphy

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to an Aquarium Drunkard mixtape which was very good plus 3rd of 4 John Lennon albums & yet another APP cd.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Richmond Fontaine

Their Obliteration By Time album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Girls Sazanami Beat! Vol.5

Japanese girl groups- garage rock, surf, hard rock, power pop, etc

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Beardfish

Their Comfortzone album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Burnin Red Ivanhoe (i think they're a German prog band, it's pretty good), another Aquarium Drunkard mixtape (mostly Americana), the 4th John Lennon box set cd & yet another APP cd.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ariel

Prog/psych from Aussieland

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to the Standard Lamps (indie rock), the 1st of several Waterboys cds from their box set & yet another APP album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Oh and now listening to the latest from the Man From Ravcon- surf instrumental.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Eric Bibb

His Jericho Road album -soulful blues

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to the Droids (prog/Krautrock /electronic), the 2nd of 6 Waterboys cds & yes the final Alan Parsons Project cd.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Mavericks

Their Mono album- great stuff

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Juliana Hatfield, another Waterboys cd & the first of several Joni Mitchell cds.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Bloodhounds

Latin garage rockers first album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
At work i listened to Juliana Hatfield, another Waterboys cd & the first of several Joni Mitchell cds.

Same thing except instead of Juliana i listened to some soul music.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Asleep At the Wheel

Their tribute to Bob Wills & the Playboys

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Boohoos

Glam/punk stuff

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Wave Pictures

Their new album, produced by Billy Childish

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to a Sounddesign mix tape, the Walkmen, Joni & the Waterboys.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Another No Way Out comp

Surf, garage, rockabilly, etc

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Surfures

Surf music from Spain- yeah!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Emperors of Wyoming

Indie rock with a pub rock/Americana sound

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to a SoundSupply mixtape (it was terrible), Joni (get well soon) & the Go-Betweens.