Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Good Girls Gone Bad album

Female rockabilly artists

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Just listened to Bruce Springsteen's "Trapped." Watched it on YouTube with the lyrics.

Can't go wrong with the Boss. Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Muse: A YouTube playlist of several songs like "Uprising," "Resistance," and "Starlight." They are an amazing band. Just discovered them recently! Big Grin

I dunno what you would classify them--never was good at labels in music. Like Billy Joel said, it's still rock and roll to me! Razz

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Best thing i heard today:

kinda tie between Tim Foljahn's new album & the new one from Katzenjammer. The former is good indie singer-songwriter stuff & the latter is Norwegian indie pop. Both had strong songs plus a few weak ones.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A few good albums today: the soundtrack to Ferris Bueller's Day Off (taped free online), the latest from the Waterboys (sounding a bit like Willie Nile) and Jim Croce's You Don't Mess Around with Jim album that i hadn't heard in ages.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Honeywagon's "Jamboree" album now playing

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The best thing i heard today is a tie between Ice Cream Power Pop #75 podcast on cd & Jim Croce's "I Got A Name" album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Villagers new album

indie folk

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
RIP BB King

The Thrill may be Gone but his music will live on forever

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Kontroversy

"Reprise" album, kinda like the Kinks

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Low Cut Connie

The new album, "Hi Honey".

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A Brian Auger compilation

2 cd set

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Best things i heard today:

Mullet Monster Mafia- a surf instrumental band with 2 free download albums online and Message- a German rock band i'd never heard of til now.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now playing-

Ben E King greatest hits

yeah!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A couple fine listens today-

The Violentures (garage rock/surf) and the Stoplight Roses (power pop/rock).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to Richie Furay's latest album

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Muse. They are just frickin' cool as shite. Just the facts, peeps. Check out this vid with the opera piece plugged in? Works AMAZINGLY, I tell you. That guy coulda been any kind of singer he wanted to be. Smile

His French could use some work but--who cares. It's still cool. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoqM7l-vlQ

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work best i heard was the latest Songlines magazine CD. Good African music selections.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Back From the Grave Vol 9

Garage/psych rarities from the '60s

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Many Bright Things

It's psychedelic, baby!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Cosmic Michael

Two of his cosmic folk albums on one CD

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i listened to 4 cds at work today. They were all pretty good, even the Active Listener sampler which normally doesn't have much to offer, certainly did offer some good stuff this time.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Currently: a Paul Revere & the Raiders reissue with a lot of bonus tracks

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now playing: The Milkees

Japanese all-girl power pop

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sam Vicari

His first album- power pop/indie rock