Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I'm loving Idina Menzel's new album. I stand

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
today's listening station:

a mix cd that came with the latest ish of The Blues Magazine- mostly new blues artists

"Better Luck" by the Plugz- early '80s southwest new wave/punk band that morphed into the Cruzados

"Songs from the Shipyard: Diversions Vol 3" by the Unthanks- UK folk

"Gratitude" by Earth Wind & Fire- a live & studio tracks album

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/user/Pe...ohnson?feature=watch

check out this guy, he does violin covers of songs, old and new

jess actually does a solo dance to one of his covers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9yBsIfsvEE

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
That singer don't look like Taylor the hottie Swift. Hmmm Taylor Swiftcrazed... a new xc wife! Yay!

i like this song from the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ture=player_embedded

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The End of Rock and Roll" CD by Blind Rage and Violence.

Samples here:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/blindrageandviolence

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Nightwish! i just found out they had a new album come out about 12 months ago, first one in years.... anyhoo

there is 26 songs on the album, 13 songs and then the same 13 songs in instrumental version

jess will like that for her dancing lol

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Tiger! Tiger!'s "Cut Them Where They Bleed" album.

http://tigertigeratl.bandcamp....hem-where-they-bleed

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Tangerine Submarine" by the Nevermores. Great track off their Now More Than Never album. Psych tinged garage.

http://tircrecords.bandcamp.co.../now-more-than-never

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm listening to a couple great albums from Massive Attack, "Blue Lines" and "Mezzanine".

i never have picked up any other Massive Attack stuff but i is aimin to.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to Tim Hecker & Daniel Lopatin's "Instrumental Tourist" album. If ya like electronic music then ya bound to like this one.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to "Wet Leather", a funky R&B/surf
instrumental by the Satin Chaps off their new album, Might i Suggest.

i can dance to this stuffage!

lemme grab some of the xc wives & dance!

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Jess keep listening to the Les Mis soundtrack

she loves it Smile

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now groovin to the raw R&B/garage soul sounds of T. Valentine with Daddy Long Legs "The Vampire" cd.

"Shake Your Funky A.S.S" baby!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listenin to Raime's "Quarter Turns Over A Living Line".

dark DARK electronic music

like a soundtrack to a spooky movie

"Nightmare on Scrolls Street XXVIII: The Revenge of the xc Wives".

OOOOOooooooOOOO spoooook-eeeeeeeee!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now groovin to the "Wolf's Law" album by the Joy Formidable.

Yesterday was exotica music day at the crazed homestead. i hopin to dig into the new one from Thee Open Sex today.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to an golden oldie: Eric Burdon & War's "The Black Man's Burdon". This in anticipation of Burdon's new solo album being released this week. His EP with the Greenhornes last November was very good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to "Binary Mind" by Ra Ra Riot.

Their new album is called Beta Love & i'm diggin it.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Better Midler

I like some of her old stuff Smile

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Thieves in the Temple" by Prince.

From some best-of cd.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to the title track from the Chromatics' "Kill for Love" cd.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Shout It" by the Biters.

Garage rock stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to the January Insound Digital Mixtape.

If yuns go to Insound.com and register (sign up for weekly/monthly updates), you get free mixtapes to check out some new music.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to jazz giant Dave Brubeck with his Quartet "Live At Carnegie Hall" dbl disc cd.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now enjoying the electronic musings of Legowelt via his "The Paranormal Soul" album. The cd was way too expen$ive so i bought the download & burned it to a cdr. Excellent stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to the BMX Bandits "C86" album which is a two-fer cd along with their "Star Wars" album. Great stuff.