Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
On the stereo right now is the best of the B-52's. Ya know, "Rock Lobster" and "Song for A Future Generation".

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Blue Skies" by Willie Nelson. Listenin to the red headed stranger to get me in the mood when this week i hopefully see the cute red headed clerkette.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Online samples from the new Fitz & The Tantrums album are playing. i don't care for this music. Not gonna waste money or time on it.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Bjork's "Post" album. Been on a Bjork kick lately.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
William Tyler. Guitarist for Lambchop, he put out solo album of instrumentals, pretty exciting stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Mean Girls Give Pleasure" by Daniel Johnston. It's on his latest album, "Space Ducks".

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
More Bjork. i told yuns i was on a Bjork kick.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Little Black Bottles. Listening to their "Let Them Eat Red Velvet Cake" album. Spooky rock-n-roll songs.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Chevelles. Power pop group from Down Under. Wonder if Ame, Salem or Argy are familiar with them? i have most of their albums, all good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Jeepers do i own this thread or what??????

Kontiki Suite's "On Sunset Lake" album. Psych Americana.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
Kontiki Suite's "On Sunset Lake" album. Psych Americana.

okay, now i'm listening to a cd of home demos from Kontiki Suite that came free with the cheap purchase of their album mentioned above. i love hearing demos especially when they're as bare bones as possible.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now playing is a vinyl 45 RPM from Man Or Astroman. Do i need explain? Sci-fi based surf instrumental music. They have a new cd out soon which i have pre-ordered.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to some old time Rod Stewart. He used to be okay during the early '70s before he started singing those vain songs.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A compilation of old skiffle songs. Folky & early rock-n-roll. Good stuff. Told ya i'm eclectic!

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes You do...!

You even quoted yerslef & stuff....

Posts: 1408 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thersites:
quote:

Yes You do...!

You even quoted yerslef & stuff....

And at least my quoting me was music related! Smile

Now listening to online samples from the new one by the Orange Peels. Undecided on this album. Sounds kinda cluttered.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The soulful blues of Don Covay. Monday & blues go together, eh?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Once again i'm listening to Bjork. Its her "Joga" song.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Some Say i So i Say Light" by Ghostpoet.

It's UK electronic/hip hop. Great socially conscious lyrics. A mix of utterly unintelligible English vocals from Ghostpoet & some lovely femme vocals too. Great beats. Love dis album!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i been listening to the new Bevis Frond album, "White Numbers". Bevis Frond is my favorite group now that the White Stripes are no more.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Been diggin the last Keren Ann album.

Also diggin' the newest Dinosaur Jr and Ry Cooder.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
i been listening to the new Bevis Frond album, "White Numbers". Bevis Frond is my favorite group now that the White Stripes are no more.

yeah i'm quoting meself again. i'm listening to this again. May be my fave album of the year, so far.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to the latest album from !!!, "Thri!!!er". Fun pop music, nothing heavy.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Giving another listen to the "Munly & Lee Lewis Harlots" by Munly. Meh. Like some of the songs, hate some of them. Just isn't growing on me.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Giving another listen to the "Munly & Lee Lewis Harlots" by Munly. Meh. Like some of the songs, hate some of them. Just isn't growing on me.

Bleech. i'm gonna have to trade this cd in for either credit or mullah. It just does not get any good beyond a few songs.