Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Twins

Crunchy power pop

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Listening to Pandora radio! Big Grin

"Dawn of a New Century" by Secret Garden is playing--niiiice! Smile

I guess they're sorta adult contemporary/Celtic folk or somethin.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Sunday Sun (power pop), Huey Lewis best-of, Mariachi El Bronz (Latin garage funk), Joe Cocker & BOC.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Steph Camereon

Americana from Canada

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Roy Montgomery

A double vinyl LP comp

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mysteries

Electronic soul

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sonny Rollins

Some jazz in the morning

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Joan Shelly (Americana), a country female comp, Joe Cocker & BOC.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Destroy All Monsters

Their older stuff- punk rock, art rock.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to a soul comp, Destroy All Monsters, BOC & the final JHoe Cocker box set cd.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Main Ingredient

Old soul music still very good

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Huey Lewis, Pink Floyd, Suzi Quatro & BOC. All old stuff but all i hadn't heard in years.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Uncut magazine cd

Best of 2014 songs

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Melanie and Suzy Quatro.

Had to leave early so not much music.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sam Carter

A live EP

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Jeronimo (hard rock), Suzi Quatro & BOC.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Watang!

Surf instrumental!!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Pretty Things

"Parachute" album with loads of bonus tracks

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Tacocat

Their debut album, female power pop

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to the Get-Go, Jethro Tull & yet more BOC.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra's "Night Castle," which I bought on Pandora! AMAZING! Big Grin

These people are so ORIGINAL! I can't even describe their sound--maybe xc knows of them or any other lurkers lol! Razz Big Grin

Kinda rock, pop, broadway, classical, opera--all conglomerated into ONE AMAZING SOUND! Big Grin

(Can you tell I'm obsessed? Wink Big Grin)

Oh yeah, sometimes they remind me of Meatloaf too! That might be a more concise description if no one here has heard them. Smile Altho seriously--I WOULD be surprised if no one here has at least HEARD of TSO! Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i've heard Trans Siberian Orchestra, i have a few of their songs on comps but no full length albums.

yeah their music has that Meatloaf over-the-top full-to-the-hilt sound. They also remind me at times of Enigma or even early Asia.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Suicide

Their 2nd album with a buncha bonus tracks

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The only new music i played at work was the latest Active Listemer comp. Not much to like on it tho.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Justin Townes Earle

His brand new album, just startin it