Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Global Unit Orchestra. "Jahrmarkt"

Experimental jazz.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hollis Brown. "If it ain't me"

Good album: "Ride on the train"

Roots rock, bluesy at times, good vocals & songwriting

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
More Barn Owl.

"Against the Night" song from the V album.

Nice experimental sounds mixed with electronics & drum machines. This is excellent nite music but i no can wait til then.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Long Lonely Ride" by the Deadstring Bros.

Americana. Listening to samples, doubt i pick up the album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Two Times" by AM & Shawn Lee.

Big fan of Shawn Lee who does a funky electronic thang.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"I Need My Girl" by the National.

New album is pretty good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
JC Brooks & the Uptown Sound. "Howl" is okay album. Soul-rock, more soul than rock. Has a Sam Cooke/Gary US Bonds feel to it.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Lee & the Liars "Tofu Rock Tofu Roll" cd

Garage rock from Germany.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Trans Canada Highway" EP by the Boards Of Canada.

They got a new album out soon. Hope its as good as this one.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Van Dyke Parks has a new album, "Songs Cycled", and i'm givin it a spin.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Frankie & the Poolboys "The Adventures of Cap'n Coconuts" New album of surf instrumental.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
David Bowie Live in Santa Monica '72 cd.

Sounds great in concert.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Imuhar" by Bombino.

Nice slab of African music to wake me up.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Jay Time" by Bullet.

Obscure hard rock from many moons ago.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to a collection of contemporary blues songs, a cd that came with the latest ish of Blues Magazine.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Song is called "Liza don't follow him home" by Paul Menel. Prog-folk stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Punk time- the Minutemen "Double Nickels on the Dime" cd. What a classic!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Some African music: "Ekithbwakyo" by the Afrigo Band. It's on their "Julie" album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Some old soul: a twofer album from Little Anthony & the Imperials.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Biosphere Blues" by Sun Ra. Need some experimental jazz to get me going today.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Caribbean music: calypso, ska, island jazz, Afro-Cuban rhythms, me loves it!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"It's Gonna Get You" by Quadron.

She sometimes sounds like Adele but its more dance oriented music.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Cd set called "Return of the stuff that dreams are made of". Blues & country from the 1920's.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Scout Niblett "It's up to Emma" album.

Sounds kinda like Nina Nastasia.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sepalcure's "the water's fine".

Experimental rock, i guess.