Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Swervedriver

Their new album, yeah they're back

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Game Theory

A reissue of one of their '80s albums

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Laura Marling

Her "Short Movie" album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to the Surftones, a funk comp & another Pogues cd.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Van Morrison

His new album of duets

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Simeon Soul Charger

Psych, new album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Porcupine Tree

Their live album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to more Pogues, FM St Jude (glam/punk) and Yonatan Gat (prog-surf).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Men In Grey Suits

Surf- great stuff

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to the final Pogues cd, plus more electronic music & some surf.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Bad Company

A deluxe edition of their 2nd album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Simon Joyner, Sneaky Feelings and the 1st of several Tim Buckley cds.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Van Der Graff Generator

New live album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Connie Converse (excellent), John Scoggins (also excellent) & more Van Der Graff Generator.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Pokey LaFarge

old timey Americana

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Tim Buckley, Boogie Nazis (surf) & the Sonics (new reunion album).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Les Freres Smith

French Afro-funk

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Soundflat Records Ballroom Bash 8

Garage rock, beat, psych, punk

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm returning to this forum

music is xc

so there!

Lady Lamb the Beekeeper is playin now.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Always got time for Trans Siberian Orchestra on IToons!

"Child of the Night" just played, from their "Night Castle" album. It's set to some music from the opera "Lakme," by a composer named Delibe. It was a duet I sang once upon a blue moon.

Two kids sing it,and they're really amazing! Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Best thing i heard today:

Surf School Dropouts new album. Danish band that sounds a lot like the Beach Boys.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Best album i heard today:

The free Grant Lindberg album which is on his Bandcamp page.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
New Ron Sexsmith album is playin now.

It's pretty good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to an Elvis Costello tribute album which is very good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ryan Allen & His Extra Arms

Mix of power pop & jangly rock