Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mudcrutch

The new album by Tom Petty's first band featuring Tom Petty

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Teddy Thompson & Kelly Jones

Americana, he's Richard & Linda's son btw

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
why is it that my post disappeared!?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Bellowhead

They're a UK trad folk band. Really upbeat stuff

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Patti Smith mix on YouTube.

"Because the Night" is a song she wrote with Bruce Springsteen. He has slightly different lyrics in his version and I love both versions.

"Dancin' Barefoot,"--great love song. This particular vid on the mix is with Johnny and Eddie Vedder playing with her...that's it. Both Eddie and Johnny KILL it, and Patti, bless her, is prolly pushing 70 and still sounds as great as thirty years ago.

I LOVE when rockers rock into their later years dammit, gives young people the understanding that dying young ISN'T cool like some ppl might'a thought just cuz so many young rockers died in the 60's and onward!!! smash

Lana Del Ray comes to mind with this...she's always singin' 'bout dying young like it's some kinda romantic thing. Razz Yeah I love Lana's songs a lot. But I understood when Kurt Cobain's daughter Frances Bean got pissed at Lana for that...and with understandable reason hello!!!!! Eek

Live free...be wild...keep rockin'...and DON'T GROW OLD!!!! Just Evolve. Big Grin

That'll be my motto forever yay!

Hell, it's better than that old, outdated idea that ya can't trust someone over 30. (Unless they're politicians...Razz But we won't go there. evil Wink Big Grin)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Dennis Young "Wave" album

Instrumental synth music

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The El Caminos

A comp of their '90s music- surf instrumentals

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Nedelle Torrisi

Got this on vinyl a couple yrs ago & finally listening to it. Pop- indie pop- great vocals.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Willie Nile

His "World War Willie" album. Rocks on!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Aqua Barons

"Southeast Stompers" album. New surf instrumental stuffage.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A band called Witchcraft Serpent off some hard rock/metal comp which has some good music/bands on it that i gotta check out.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
England s/t album

Rock/hard rock/almost punk, very good stuff

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
M83's "Junk" album

Dance indie pop. Ok but could have been better.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Anni Piper "Chasin' Tail" album

i wouldn't mind chasin' her tail!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Orchestra of Spheres

Cosmic indie electronic stuffage- dig it!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sonny and the Sunsets new album

RIYL Tom Tom Club brand of new wave

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Peter Stringer-Hye

His "Sunday Girls" ep: power pop

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
David Brookings

Read some great review on his new album. It's power pop that's kinda jangly

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mikey Erg

Picked up his cd at the record shoppe. It's pretty good, punky garage rock

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
David Bowie

A deluxe edition 2 cd set of his debut 1967 album with plenty o' bonus tracks

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
David Nance "More Than Enough" album

Kinda garage-y, kind punkish, all good

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Reefriders

They're a surf instrumental band. Great stuff but no videos could i find for the other thread.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen

A 3 album- 2 CD set from the late great Cody

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Don Dailey ‎"Surf Stompin'"

Early '60s vinyl that i picked up last weekend

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ken Lauber

More vinyl, this time some folk & country rock, obscure stuff