Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to "Too Drunk" by Secret Country from their Women, Whiskey & Nightlife album.

Alt-country with a punk attitude.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Been listening to the new Yo La Tengo album, "Fade". It's okay, not my favorite of their releases.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to some vinyl: The Sweater Girls "Were Here" album. Girl group, '60s sounding with an indie beat.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to the new album from the BMX Bandits, "In Space".

On par with their best stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to the Red Rippers' Over There And Over Here cd from the early '80s. It's kinda psych-country rock with a war theme.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to "Buenos Noches los Solos" by the Nicky Kay Orchestra. They play surf instrumental & the album is called Barrier Reef. It has me wishin it was summer & i was on the beach with all my xc wives. Smile

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listenin to "Out Of The Woods" off the new Foals album, Holy Fire.

i never cared much for Foals til this album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Psycho Killer" by the Talking Heads. Off the soundtrack to their Stop Making Sense movie.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to My Bloody Valentine's "Loveless" album.

i haven't heard their new one yet.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to Roy Montgomery's "Hey Badfinger" album on vinyl. He's a darn great guitarist from New Zealand who is very underappreciated & mostly unknown. This is an all acoustic album that's also a tribute to the band Badfinger.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
okay, some oldie stuff this morning. The 3-cd reissue of Fleetwood Mac's Rumors. i'm on the 3rd cd now which is all outtakes, demos & other previously unreleased stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now playing is "I'm Not A Sicko There's A Plate In My Head" by the Oblivians. i have it on their Sympathy Sessions album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Just finished listening to an oldie but goodie album: Dusty Springfield's Dusty In Memphis, the expanded reissue.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to "Binary Mind" by Ra Ra Riot. It's off their new one Beta Love. Infectious stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to Jacco Gardner's Cabinet of Curiosities cd. Rural psych-folk, new stuff but sounds like it could have been recorded back in 1971.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now playing is "Generational Synthetic" by Beach Fossils from their new album, Clash the Truth.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Does nobuddy else listen to music?

Now listening to "Moon" by the Foals off their new album, Holy Fire.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now playing is "Red Headed Flea" by the Caps. It's a funky instrumental off a v/a comp called Beat from Badsville vol.2. Nice trashy music from the late '50s - early '60s.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to "Misery in My Heart" by Ray Charles. Some good ol' blues from King Ray.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening now to "Araceli" by Nataly Dawn. Just started the album. This song name-checks Hades & Zeus. Cool- Xena related!

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
All the Rowboats by Regina Spektor

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i like Regina Spektor, i saw her in concert a few years ago.

Now listening to "At the Beach" by the Insanitizers from their new album, Wild Surf Guitars. Killer stuff!

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Basement Jaxx, even though it's old, i've been listening to their Zephyr album

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
On tap now is Steven Wilson's "The Watchmaker". He used to be in Porcupine Tree for all you prog fans out there in scrollsville.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm listening again to the Insanitizers new album, "Wild Surf Guitars". i'm needing it to wake me up.