Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Coral

Their new album- psych rock with soul

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Suffers

A new-ish funk/soul band like bands of yore

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Connection

Power pop with a bite!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The soundtack to True Detective

Never seen the tv show but love the soundtrack

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Meic Stevens

Psychedelic folk

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Hanging Stars

Psychedelic folk-rock

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Keren Anncrazed

New album from one of my xc wives

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Speaking of xc wives, I was listening to Taylor Swift's "Shake it off" on YouTube earlier and I really love the lyrics to that song. She's a great performer, I've heard. One day I'll check her out onstage. Interestingly enough, a friend showed me a link on my Facebook account with one of them silly quizes, "Which Celebrity do you look most like?" First time I took it, I got Taylor Swift, second time, I got Jennifer Anniston. Lmao. I love these little quizzes even if they're computer generated lol...they're good for a laugh. Big Grin

I checked out Katy Perry's "Roar" on YouTube as well. Great song!

Might hit up more stuffage on YouTube that I've never heard before. I need to expand my repratoire! Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i like Katy Perrycrazed (she's a wifey) but her singing...well...

The See No Evils are in the CD player & it must be awful crammed for them to fit!

They play garage rock.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Katy Perry sounds a little like she's screaming out the notes from her throat instead of using her diaphram(li'l singer jargon sorry lol). But when you scream out notes without taking a breath to support them, it be like shouting at a sports game without taking a breath for five minutes. Killer on the throat! Razz

I like that "Roar" song but Taylor Swift can write lyrics better. Hey, xc, have you listened to Rachel Platton? Is she a wife bychance? She's a hottie that's for sure. Big Grin She has two great songs "I'll Stand By You," and "Fight Song." Awesome, and she sings real well too.

Right now it's back to the 80's for me with Siouxie's "Through the Looking Glass." I had that album around then, and I remembered I had it as I listened to it recently. Amazing songs, every one of them, the Disney cover of "Trust in Me," being one of my faves. Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i never heard of Rachel Platton. i'll have to check her out.

Now playing:

The Long Ryders box set. Paisley Underground yeah!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Lisa Haley

Zydeco-Cajun music

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Nobility

Power pop with beach Boys-like harmonies

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Razorblades

A surf instrumental trio from the UK

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Galileo 7

Power-pop from the UK

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Sonics

Live On Easy Street lp

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Lee Michaels

His "Nice Day for Something" vinyl album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Traditional Fools "Fools Gold" album

This is early Ty Segall stuff from several yrs ago

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Damien Jurado

His new album, "Visions of Us on the Land"

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Slime Chance band

Ronnie Lane's old band. It's pretty good rock'n'roll.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to a Songlines magazine cd sampler of world music. Lotta different countries on here!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ryan Adams

Double deluxe CD reissue of his first album solo "Heartbreaker"

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A comp of '60s & '70s rare psych.

Lotta groovy songs i never heard before.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Stereotypes

A new album- one of two new ones- and they sent me the cd's for free! Yay!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Laney Jones

Her newest album which has an old-timey Americana sound