Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Blues Pills debut album

Rock-blues

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work it was Kansas "Masques" album

Much better than the Kansas album from yesterday

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Brokeoffs

Kind of a roots rock/old weird Americana stuff

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Brimstone Coven

a new group that has an old hard rock/stoner rock sound

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Talking Heads "Speaking in Tongues" and Steven Wilson's "Covers Album".

Both are good, bout a tie.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Electric Prunes

Their new album, "Was"

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to Wo Fat's '09 album.

Stoner rock- kick butt trio from Texas!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Road Runs on til Mornin" by the Gift

MOR rock with some prog

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Today at work i heard cd 1 of an Abba box set.

oh waterloo ooo ooo OOOOOO oooo....it was okay.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I'm up at nearly 6am listening to Blackmore's Night sing "All for One," from their Ghost of a Rose album.

(sigh) I love thie band!! Bit o' trivia you might already know--Ritchie Blackmore was the gutiarist for Deep Purple for a long time before he formed this band with his significant other. Big Grin

I feel silly that I don't remember her last name. Razz "Candace," something or other, but boy can she sing! Smile

I don't think these people are capable of doing anything bad. I like bands like that.

Oh--this is technically considered "Adult Contemporary" altho to me it has a Celtic rock kinda feel. My favorite. Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
i have such eclectic taste.

I have all these songs from different albums and genres that I listen to on my phone in alphabetical order.

It's just gone from Blackmore's Night to Gordon Lightfoot's "All I'm after," from the "Shadows" album. Hey, I like that ol' 70's mellow stuff sometimes, it reminds me of my childhood. Big Grin

Oops, Gordon just left the building!! Now we have the lovely Loreena McKennitt singing "All Souls Night," from "The visit!" Again, considered "contemporary" music. She's a total Celtic queen!! I love her to tears. Big Grin

Up next? I think it's Wendy Rule--"As Above, So Below." THAT woman can rule my world anytime. Wink Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Desert Song" by Static Dial

Power pop with great harmonies

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"No one has to know" by Chris Smith

Acoustic music kinda like the Smithereens

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mndsgn

"Yawn Zen" album. Hypnotic electronic music

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Somi "Thw Lagos Music Salon"

Afro-jazz/hip-hop soul

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mirel Wagner "When the Cellar Children See the Light of Day"

Murder ballads, Delta blues, great songwriting & vocals

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Brian Setzer

"Rockabilly Riot" album

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Twenty Sixty Six & Then "Refletions On the Future" album from 1972

Prog/psych/hard rock

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Breakdowns

Power punk pop

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
At work i listened to CD 2 of the Abba box set & the latest from A Sunny Day in Glasgow.

Both were pretty good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Dr John's new album

A tribute to Louis Armstrong

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Danny Amis & the Twin Tones

Surf instrumentals- good stuff, too

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Benjamin Booker

his debut album, kinda like Black Keys with Southern swamp rock sound

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Surf Flamingo

Figure it out

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Bahamas

their new album, soulful folk