Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 76 77 78 79

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Listening to a Songlines world music comp of muisc from Czechoslovakia.

It ain't rock'n'roll but i like it

Posts: 10426 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
The Fuzillis

A new group from the UK. Garage rock/go-go beat, definitely upbeat stuff.

Posts: 10426 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Paul McCartney-- "Maybe I'm Amazed."

Lyrics remind me of Nick. Smile Wink Big Grin

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3075 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
GospelbeacH. Their latest album, "Another Summer of Love".

Psychedelic Anericana power pop. One of the best albums of last year

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Photographs and Memories: Jim Croce's Greatest Hits.

I haven't heard this man in a long time, always remember his songs from when I was a kid. Some of these tunes I'd never heard before though. "These Dreams" is a really cool song.

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3075 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Daisy House

They're a duo from California. Rock, indie, Americana.

Sometimes he sings, sometimes she does. i prefer her voice which owes a lot to Joni Mitchell. She could solo and make it good.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Anna Burch

Her new album is called "Quit the Curse"

Love her vocals