Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
I have heard of Geo Harryson,.......son..

Posts: 1408 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Um....er.....

Now listening to Kurt Vile's "Wakin On A Pretty Daze" album.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
You would ! ! ! !

Razz

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
yep i would

Now playing is Wo Fat's "The Black Code". OOOOooooo psych the swamp!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Just finishing Don Nix's 1971 album, he's country rock a la The Band. Up next is bluesman Eugene Hideaway Bridges and his "Live In San Antonio" album, right here on WXC-FM radio!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
OOOOoooo listening to the new Meat Puppets streaming!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Hour Of The Idiot" by the Meat Puppet off their Lollipop album.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
DJ Koze's "Amygdala" album. Really enjoying this.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Los Coronas "Adios Sancho" album. Surf instrumental. Comes with a dvd but it's PAL format so i can't see it *pouts*.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to a collection of songs by Florrie. She posted them free on her site for anyone to download.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now listening to an oldie album "A Question of Balance" by the Moody Blues. i betcha even Thersie has heard of the Moody Blues whether he likes 'em or not (probably not ha ha).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"107 Steps" by Bjork. Been listening to some Bjork recently.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
On the cd player is "Jama Ko" album by Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni Ba. Love the African music.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Let the Beat Control Your Body" by Brodinsky, it's on some collection of electronic music.

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
Now listening to an oldie album "A Question of Balance" by the Moody Blues. i betcha even Thersie has heard of the Moody Blues whether he likes 'em or not (probably not ha ha).

I probably liked them more then than now....

They havent aged as well as say Cream or the Doors....Chicago hasnt either...

Neither has Jimi Hendrix Eek

My dad was right most of JH is just Racket...LOL

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to cd 2 of "Delta Machine" by Depeche Mode.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Now playing is the latest album from Low, "The Invisible Way".

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Oldies time: Rolling freakin Stones "Get Yer Ya-ya's Out" live album. Not a big Stones fan, easy to get sick of Mick & Keith.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to a Russian prog band called Riverside. Pretty good stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Listening to Thee Oh Sees. Anyone here know 'em?

Their new one is called "Floating Coffin". Lo-fi garage punk stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Bjork's Greatest Hits. Great stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Milk Carton Kids. Alt-country. Nice & mellow if ya like that kinda stuff.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Jess's dance competition has started, and i enjoy shazaming (iphone app) songs i don't know, to broaden my intunes music collection

Now it saves what you've listened to, so let me go back and see what songs i have deemed good enough to want to get that i didn't already know..lol

Still Myself - Melissa Manchester
Liar- Madcon
Caged Bird - Alicia Keys
Swing 41 - Django Reinhart
Clowns - T.A.T.U
Amen Omen - Ben Harper
Something About Us - Daft Punk

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Daft Punk- koolage!

i'm listening to the Creole Choir of Cuba now.

i love world music

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Just saw Holly Williams (Hank's daughter) at a little club here. Great singer / songwriter acoustic show to see live. She is the real deal and very sweet in person. (I can't figure out/ remember how to post a pic here or I would. )
Bonus, as we were getting ready to leave a Daft Punk tribute band started a set in the next room -cool!

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post