Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What albums are you enjoying now?

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What albums are you enjoying now?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
This thread not to be confuzzled with the "what songs playin on yer jukebox" thread...

i already mentioned i liked Lily Allen's new un, It's Not Me, It's You.

The Music Lovers Masculine Feminine is great. Sometimes it reminds me of the Go Betweens, sometimes a Euro-retro power pop group with a way hip Billy Joel meets Belle & Sebastian on vocals. Check out "Saturday" & "Bobbie Gentry".

Another xc wife, Neko Case, has a fun album out, perhaps her best, Middle Cyclone.

As fer sumtin older, i be diggin Isaac-he's-a- bad-mudder-shutyurmouth-Hayes Black Moses reissue.

How about you, hmmmmm?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Garage rock from the Netherlands? yep, i been listening to Mark and the Spies new one, Give Me A Look. There's also a merseybeat sound in them grooves that i like.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post