Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Music    R.I.P. Johnny Ramone

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R.I.P. Johnny Ramone
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of lila997
posted
LOS ANGELES Sept. 16, 2004 — Johnny Ramone, guitarist and co-founder of the seminal punk band "The Ramones" that influenced a generation of rockers, has died. He was 55.

Sheesh, that means only one Ramone left.

more info here http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Entertainment/ap20040916_187.html

----------------------

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Sucks. The Ramones kick ass. Sad.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2157 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
live hard...die young...and in the case of the Ramones, leave one butt-ugly corpse.

kick ass again in the next life, dude...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Gabba gabba hey
Johnny was a punk rocker
now Rock-n-Roll High School's no longer in session

RIP and thanks for the teenage & post-teenage
lobotomies.

Posts: 10476 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Glad I saw 'em live before the long, dark night kicked in.

Hey ho, let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5295 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Man, that's weird i can't imagine Johnny dead, i saw the ramones live years and years ago--i was twenty and all made up with teased out hair the whole works--and i sat on the amp right in the front of the stage and could NOT contain myself, Johnny was playing right in front of me and i--yes, I kissed his guitar. johnny wasn't too thrilled, lol, oh well! Sorry, johnny!Frown My friend did pull me back tho. Johnny appreciated my friend's action enuff to give him a guitar pick, lol well wherever that friend is(we dropped outa touch) i'm sure he's treasuring that guitar pick even as we speak.

RIP, Johnny Ramone!Frown

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3124 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post