Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    R.I.P. Johnny Ramone

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
R.I.P. Johnny Ramone
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
LOS ANGELES Sept. 16, 2004 — Johnny Ramone, guitarist and co-founder of the seminal punk band "The Ramones" that influenced a generation of rockers, has died. He was 55.

Sheesh, that means only one Ramone left.

more info here http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Entertainment/ap20040916_187.html

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Sucks. The Ramones kick ass. Sad.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
live hard...die young...and in the case of the Ramones, leave one butt-ugly corpse.

kick ass again in the next life, dude...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Gabba gabba hey
Johnny was a punk rocker
now Rock-n-Roll High School's no longer in session

RIP and thanks for the teenage & post-teenage
lobotomies.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Glad I saw 'em live before the long, dark night kicked in.

Hey ho, let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Man, that's weird i can't imagine Johnny dead, i saw the ramones live years and years ago--i was twenty and all made up with teased out hair the whole works--and i sat on the amp right in the front of the stage and could NOT contain myself, Johnny was playing right in front of me and i--yes, I kissed his guitar. johnny wasn't too thrilled, lol, oh well! Sorry, johnny!Frown My friend did pull me back tho. Johnny appreciated my friend's action enuff to give him a guitar pick, lol well wherever that friend is(we dropped outa touch) i'm sure he's treasuring that guitar pick even as we speak.

RIP, Johnny Ramone!Frown

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post