Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    Played it a thousand times ...

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Played it a thousand times ...
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Is there any song that you can play over and over and over and never get sick of?

For me it's If I Can't Change Your Mind Then No One Will by Sugar.

Can't seem to get enough of that one.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
The whole Stripped cd - Christina Aguilera (Can't seem to get enough of the little tramp)

Tyrone- Erika Baduh

More to come, I'm sure.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
the Hedwig & the Angry Inch soundtrack
The Distance to Here cd by Live
The Bitter Suite

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i can think of many (when i can think properly) but here's the short list:

"Molly's Chamber" Kings of Leon
"Bowling Green" Neko Case
"He Had You" Bevis Frond
"Latest Flame" Mary Lou Lord
"Until You Come back to Me" Aretha Franklin

Dylan's "Blood on the Track" cd which i always- 100% always- listen to in it's entirety & never-100% never- listen to or burn any single tracks off the album as that is blasphemy!

Holly Golightly & Billy Childish's "In Blood" cd. Ms Golightly is a rising star in xc's musical madness world & i can't get enough of her sweet stuff on this one. i just imagine me as Billy singing next to her by the mic. Smile

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
For me it's pretty much anything by Evanescence. 'Going Under' in particular. It's not my favourite song of theirs, but I could still listen to it over and over and never get tired Smile

Also, 'Voodoo Child' by the Rogue Traders Wink

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i'd have to say "mister brightside" by the killers. i thought i was sick of it a couple of weeks ago, but then i wasn't Smile

ohh and "true tears of joy" by hunters and collectors. one night i had that on repeat for about 3 hours. i only stopped it because i had to go to bed Razz

--------------------------------------