Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    "it was the 3rd of June..."

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
"it was the 3rd of June..."
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted
a fitting musical question for today: what song starts with the title line of this thread?

hint: we've discussed it and it's mystery before...

the local public radio station's 9-noon guy played nothing but versions of this song for his entire first hour. cool...in a hot, humid, Southern kinda way. Wink

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Ooo Oooo I know - I know

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
well of course you do--thanx for giving the others a chance to play... Wink

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Acrobatic Forest Nymph:
Ooo Oooo I know - I know

i'm imagining you saying this as the Acrobatic Forest Nymph i know you are...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
not

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Is it "Ode to Billie Joe"? Something about tossing Jimmy Hoffa's remains off a bridge? What do I win if I'm right?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
a bottle of sparkling pure Tallahachee River water, bottled at the source, just below Choctaw Ridge.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
OOOOOoooo that'll be perfect to drink with BBQ'd Najara! Smile

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post