Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    Patrice Pike on Rockstar: SuperNova
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Patrice Pike on Rockstar: SuperNova
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tickled:

magni.. great job on the Live song.. much improved from last week.. (wonder if shawn liked it)

ooh...ooh...i know...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
but you'll make me wait eh? Wink

ps.. maybe jill should tone down the eye makeup

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Loved Magni!

and I still like Patrice, but I think she's better writing and performing her own stuff.

Loves me some Storm and Dilana!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I thought Patrice was a goner when they had Zayarayeeeaachachacha sit down. I mean, at that point it was clear that the American voting public had lost their minds so anything goes. I even feared for Dilana's safety.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
i also thought patrice was gonna be bottom 3 again

Z = freakshow value now

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
nice dose of humility for Ryan though...heh

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I've come to the conclusion that they just didn't want Jill going to Vegal with them.

Man, when Jill had that Tshirt I was worried. Then when she stuck it in her pants I was horrified! I just knew she was gonna yank it out and throw it too the audience. Or even worse - to Gilby!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Oh and what is with Ryan licking his teeth constantly? Ew. He and Jerry Sienfeld rate about equal on my Huzz Monitor.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sHaWn:
Man, when Jill had that Tshirt I was worried. Then when she stuck it in her pants I was horrified! I just knew she was gonna yank it out and throw it too the audience. Or even worse - to Gilby!

i thought she's break into the stripper straddle move with it at any minute. most of her moves are one step away from pole-dancery...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
i fastforwarded through her performance and now i'll have to actually watch it to see what y'all are on about

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Why didn't Patrice fight for the original song?? WHY??!?

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
And since I am asking questions, am I the only one who hated Toby's Peter Gabriel?

edited to add (cause I just finished watching it on Tivo): Why don't they just end this thing right now and give the gig to Dilana?
That last question was rhetorical. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lila997,

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
i liked toby and dilana (even though she reminded me of stevie nicks)

the rest were pretty forgettable
interesting tactic to see who could function with a hangover

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
funny--i was listening to some live Sister Seven Monday, and i thought, Patrice's only hope at this point is to do some of her own stuff... she passed on her chance.

Toby didn't do much for me either, but he never really does. Ryan i actaully kinda didn't hate this week. Lukas woofed, Storm...oh sweetie, it just wasn't your night was it? Z was really good in her native tongue, but for some reason she still makes me laugh. Magni i need to go rewatch. i was getting a data entry lesson during his performance (gods help me...), and as always, Dilana was great.

gotta love the band giving them fairly crappy song choices on a hangover. my guess at bottom 3 are the ones that they showed, Patrice, Zayara & Toby. they won't kick Toby off cuz he ran around naked. i wouldn't be surprsied if we lost 2 again this week...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I could list dozens of songs Patrice could have absolutely kicked ass on - WTF? Does she not want it? And who the Hell dressed her like Debbie Frickin Gibson???? ****Ohhh... Only in my dreams... As real as it may see-ee-m, It was only in my dreams**** Patrice we're ready for your Mall tour!

I still love Storm and kinda enjoyed her adaptation. She's sexy as Hell and has an amazing set of pipes.

Dilana is a Goddess and I will worship her freely at a Stevie Nicks-like alter. Rock on Chicken Burrito - we love you!!!!!

Magni is one cool guy. I dig his style.

Lukas acts like his shit doesn't stink. His attitude turns me off a bit, but I like most of his stuff, just don't know what kind of longevity he'll have. I could see folks quickly growing tired of his sound.

I like Zyayraya when she doesn't sing in English, but those outfits... Confused They look like something from a bad midnight review of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Toby - eh. Peter Gabriel is a hard one to tackle.
Ryan - still hate him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
i think maybe patrice doesn't want it .. she's boring me more every week *sigh*

i love storm, but i think she could have done a better job with that song.. gone in a different direction.. i will survive mutha ^##&#*!

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
if we break it down to who can actually front Supernova, i think only Dilana, Magni, Storm& Ryan are legitimate contenders, with Dilana being head & shoulders over the rest.

Zyara, i predict, will form her own band: Chupanova.

heh...cracked myself up there...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Only partway through the elimination show but had to share some thoughts.

Zayara sounds like Charo covering a hard rock song. I expected Capatain Steubing and Isaac to walk on stage at the end of her song instead of Brooke.

I was thinking that Patrice was kind of over the whole deal a couple of weeks ago. Figured out that the band was not for her after all.
And "Celebrity Skin" 's lyrics keep totally tripping up everyone, although Patrice covered WAY better than Lukas did.

I'm thinking Dilana or Magni can front the band and I wouldn't cry if Storm got it either, I guess....oh wait...Magni just got called into the bottom 3! Gotta go!

edited to add: "Chupanova"! LMFAO!!

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
"thank you , World! i'll see you soon!!"

heh. i'll miss Zyara. while she had no business fronting Supernova, she was entertaining as hell. maybe not the way she meantr to be...but still.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
just realized something...2 out of the bottom 3 last night--the 2 that got to stay--re-sang songs that Lukas already performed. wonder what he thinks about that.

i think they were both better than he was...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lila997:
Zayara sounds like Charo covering a hard rock song. I expected Capatain Steubing and Isaac to walk on stage at the end of her song instead of Brooke.

LOL - It wouldn't be too far fetched. Isaac is on VH1.

Chupanova. Wasn't that the house band in From Dust Till Dawn?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>