Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    Patrice Pike on Rockstar: SuperNova
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Patrice Pike on Rockstar: SuperNova
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
lila, you should feel honored. The only time I have EVER remembered to record Ellen was when you were on.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CottonMouth:
lila, you should feel honored. The only time I have EVER remembered to record Ellen was when you were on.

I am honored.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i had you programmed to record, but that was one of those things i lost in yet another DVR malfunction. smash i am still not happy with my servive dammit.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
You didn't miss much Wink

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I'm betting if l!l@ showed up in the crowd, she may have a screen grab of said appearance laying around.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post