Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    R.I.P. Pavarotti

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
R.I.P. Pavarotti
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
From CNN
Famed opera tenor Luciano Pavarotti, who appeared on stage with singers as varied as opera star Dame Joan Sutherland, U2's Bono and Liza Minnelli, died Thursday in Italy after suffering from pancreatic cancer, manager Terri Robson said in a statement. He was 71.

Story here: http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/06/pavarotti.dead/index.html

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jill Nabi:
Crazy about Music and have huge collection of it.

pathetic spammin' troll just like the loser who posted above ya! smash

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
unfortunately i have no access in this forum, or i'd delete their sorry asses

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
we should be mods of all these here forums, Ame, seeings as we's just aboot all that's left. Maybe Argy will give us them thar powers, ya think?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
sounds like a plan

those two posts were eeeeeediots... :P

they need to be silenced :P

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post