Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along ...
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along ...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Rainbird," by Love and Rockets.

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Hey chiana! Glad to see you playing. The current category is Saints. Is there a St Rocket? Can you give us a song that mentions an "R" saint--or saint namesake in the title or was performed by an artist that shares a name with an "R" saint?

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
(my bad)

I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Mend Your Ways" By Ruth Brown.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i'm going on a road trip and i'm taking "Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying" by Belle & Sebastian

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Why Can't We Live Togather" by Timmy Thomas, patron saint of shacking up.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i'm going on a road trip & taking "You Look Good in My Shirt " by Keith Urban

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik" by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
going...road trip...taking...A Cuban Love Song by Xavier Cugat

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Darling Girl" by Yolanda Adams.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Mardi Gras Mambo" by Zachary Richard, patron saint of Zydeco music.

yeah, time for new category! What will it be, what will it be???

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
The next category is....

<drumroll>

Six Degrees of eyezoom

Except you don't have to take all six degrees...

Example 1: the Letter is B. I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks who is a graduate of Oklahoma State University, where Smirk Morgan also received a degree. Smirk Morgan went camping with eyezoom.

Example 2: The letter is C. I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Deep Red Bells" by Neko Case, whom xc totally adores, and who played the Austin City Limits Musical Festival in 2004, which eyezoom attended the year before.

The more convoluted the better...the more scrollers you can throw in the better. Feel free to totally stretch the point. No more than six degrees--unless it's a hell of a payoff. Wink

Make me....well, proud isn't the right word....um...you know.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
holy shit. i'm honored. allow me to begin...

i'm going on a road trip and i am taking "God Bless America" by Anita Bryant, who lived in Florida, where Scroller Shawn once lived, who has any number of times shared Jagermiester with eyezoom.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Alarm Call" by Bjork off the "Mod Squad" soundtrack, a soundtrack which has sold in countries in which live mods such as Arista, lila997, Nora, Sara, Ame and um, oh yes, zoomie!

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i'm going on a road trip and i'm taking "Steve McQueen" by Sheryl Crow & in some esoteric circles, zoom is referred to as "sheryl"

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "The Theme from Bonanza" by Drew's Famous which is a theme to tv show i'm pertty darn sure eyezoomie likes a lot.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Killing Moon" by Echo and the Bunnymen because I'm pretty sure that the wonderful Stella would gladly run after bunnymen under any kind of moonlight and then dart back to zoom and ask her why she wasn't chasing 'em too.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
going on a road trip and taking "Relax" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood...Hollywood is in the same general area of the planet as Pasadena...Pasadena is where there was a Xena convention...where a whole bunch of Scrollers met up with zoom

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Oklahoma Sunday Morning" by Glen Campbell, Oklahomey is where Nora is from, and twas Nora who started this thread that now has us doing- The Six Degrees of eyezoom!!!

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
.going..roadtrip...taking "Wicked Little Town" by Hedwing and the Angry Inch from the dvd of the same name eyezoom got for her birthday.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
hitting the road with 'the girl with the weight of the world in her hands' by Indigo Girls who are homosapiens like zoom Big Grin

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Going on that thar road trip n bringin long "Me and Bobby McGee" by Janis Joplin which was written by Kris Kristofferson who's from Texas just like zoomie.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i could've sworn i posted this the other day...

going...roadtrip...taking..."This Ol' Porch" by Lyle Lovett, who has been known to sport a wild, untamed hair-do, not unlike zoom. (well...the fellow-Texan thing had already been done...)

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
oops..i skipped K didn't i...and that damn xc just used Kris Kristopherson[/b] with Janis...hmmmm....

going roadtrip taking "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" by Kenny Chesney, who just married Renee Zelweiger who is from Katy Texas, as is another well-known Renee, who was exiting her limo and entering her wedding reception as zoom's car rolled into on-coming trafffic acroos the street...

M is next

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
i'm going...roadtripping....and bringing along Meatloaf who happens to be a brilliant tenor and had he studied opera he may have put Pavorotti outa the biz....he was featured in the Lyrics thread by none other than Zoom.

(That's two degrees but I stretched it a bit for good measure.RazzBig Grin)

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post