Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along ...
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along ...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mercury in retrograde:
oops..i skipped K didn't i...and that damn xc just used Kris Kristopherson[/b] with Janis...hmmmm....

yeah well at least damn xc can spell Kristofferson hehee ha ha ha heeha!

Road trip thingamabob with "Without You" by Harry Nilsson which was written by a dude from Badfinger, Badfinger who had a big hit with "Day After Day", and it's day after day we post at the scrolls- except for May 23rd, the unpostable day for all scrollers, and that includes zoomie!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Roadtripping yet again with Otis Redding's Sittin on the Dock of the Bay, which was also sung by Michael Bolton who opened for Heart at one of their 80's concerts(88 i think) and sat on the stage singin it...Heart of course is worshipped by lil ol WP9 from the scrolls who once posted a picture of the lovely Ann in Argy's Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder Thread...that picture got a nice lil compliment by zoom who said Ann was lookin sassy.Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
wow...do you memorize eveyone's old posts or just mine, WP9? Wink

going...roadtrip...taking..."Empty Glass" by Pete Townsend, the founder of The Who, whose album Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy was zoom's first rock LP.

and she hasn't been the same since...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Tripping on the road with "Killer Queen" by Queen, Queen being a prog/art rock band, just like Emerson Lake & Palmer, ELP recording "Brain Salad Surgery", salad being sumtin one can get at zoomie's Pasta & Co.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
going..roadtrip...taking The Bueno Vista Social CLub which was conceived of, produced by & featured Ry Cooder, who wrote the score for Wim Wender's film Paris, Texas, parts of which was shot in Big Bend, which is a favorite remote haunt of zoom's...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Trippin the road with "City of New Orleans" from Steve Goodman; the late great Goodman who's from Chicago where Hercy has been; New Orleans being a place where Tam has been; this song also can be heard on "Steve Goodman: Live from Austin City Limits... and More!" dvd; Austin being a place where zoomie has been.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along CheapTrick who hail from Rockford, where Herculena spent a year of her life whilst scrolling, who has held the position of Scroll Moderator, just like eyezoom

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Road trippin with "Silver & Gold" by U2 whose lead singer, Bono, was born in May, the same month that zoomie was born in.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Goin roadtrippin with "Never Too Much" by the late great Luther Vandross who's soulful style reminds me of Lionel Richie, who was a member of the Commodores, the group that had a song called "Zoom" which brings to mind a scroller named zoomie yay!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Blue Orchid" by the White Stripes. Mostly because I've done them on every W so far. But to link up...eyezoom won White Stripes Scrabble at the Scroller Campout --Argy and I kept finding the links, lol.

Whatever the subject of the next round (and anybody else is free to step up with suggestions)--somebody better beat me to freakin' W!

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Methinks somebody has a Wacky letter obsession heehee

I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Xena Vs Alti by Joseph LoDuca, this being some music from some old timey tv show, a tv show that some dude named Tom dedicated a website & message board to, a message board where Argy & Ame created a Race contest thingie and in this Race, for awhile, zoomie had the role of Alti (and a letter W obsessed scroller had the role of Xena).

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i'm going on a road trip and taking You Are My Sunshine, by Jimmie "the Singing Governor" Davis, former governor of Louisiana, where all of zoom's family originates.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Going on dat road trip with "I Drink I Think Too Much" by Zoomer who's from Louisiana (where all of zoomie's family originates) and who might've come up with his Zoomer musical handle while surfin the net and readin' some of zoomie's posts here at the scrolls, can't say that's for sure, but one never knows, maybe lawyer Nora can look into it and maybe this Zoomer singer could owe zoomie some fees for deriving a name from her scroll handle...or not.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Next category: R&B songs/artists- soul, disco, funk, nu-soul

I'm going on a road trip and i'm bringing along "Don't Cost You Nothing" by Ashford & Simpson.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i'm roadtrippin' & taking "My First, My Last, My Everthing," by Barry White.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hittin the road with "Hit the Road Jack" by RayCharles.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
going roadtrippin's & taking Ready or Not Here I Come by the Delfonics.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along
Something's Got A Hold On Me by Etta James.

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Trippin down the road & i'm bringing along "Until You Come Back To Me" by the queen of soul, Aretha Franklin.

Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
roadtrippin & taking Hold on, I'm Coming by Sam & Dave

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Takin to the road & i'm bringing along "(If Loving You is Wrong) I Don't Wanna Be Right) by Luther Ingram and i also wanna bring along "It's Alright" by the Impressions cuz it's alright if loving you is wrong, Jen Connelly, i dun wanna be right, if being right means being without cha i'd rather be wrong ooooOOOOoooo.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
going roadtrippin' & taking Me and Mrs. Jones, by Billy Paul.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm taking "Stop To Love" by Luther Vandross.

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post