Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along ...
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along ...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
roadtrippin' and taking Beethoven's Fifth Symphony

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Wave trippin and i'm bringin with me "F.FWD" by the Goldentones, a great Michigan surf instrol band.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
roadtrippin' & taking the theme from Hawaii 5-0, composed by Morton Stevens

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along the Interlocuter by Squirrel Nut Zippers

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road tripand I 'm bringing along God is girl and Had you make that longly by someone! Big Grin

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
roadtrippin & bringing along "Jack the Ripper" by the Surfaris.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Jazzin down the interstate & bringin along "Koko" by jazz great Thelonious Monk.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
was instrols too hard a subject? hehee

sliddin down the holiday road & bringing "Linda", the live version from the Surf Coasters.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Make Mayan a Hawaiian by Southern Culture on the Skids.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Roadtrippin with more great surf, "Nebula One" by the Nebulas

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
raodtrippin' & taking "The Tao of Love" by Vangelis (from China--one of my fave albums of all time...}

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
roadsurfin' & bringin' along "Surf Softly But Carry A Big Board" by The Phantom 5ive.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
takin' my first raodtrip of '06 & bringing along "Soul Boogaloo" by Quincy Jones.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
dreamin of a sunny day roadtrip & bringing along "Where Have I Known You Before?" by Return To Forever.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
roadtrippin' & taking "Soulful Strut" by Grover Washington, Jr.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Take Five by Dave Brubek

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm going on a zombie road trip & bringin along um "Zombie Road Trip" by the Urban Surf Kings!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "The Lake of Volga" by the Aftons

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
roadtrippin' and pilfering my grandma's record collection for "The Expectation Waltz" by the Lawrence Welk Orchetra[/b] (she'd be so proud...)

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Once again roadtrippin' with Xena Vs Alti by Joseph LoDuca.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Jazzin down the road with a cover of Dizzy Gillespie's "A Night in Tunisia" by Yusef Lateef.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Zydeco Stomp by Fernest Arceneaux.

Next category:

Music that beats the Winter blahs

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
roadtrippin' and taking "All Summer Long" by the Beach Boys

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
roadtrippin with the sun roof down (if my car had one) & bringin "Beach Baby" by First Class.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Rum and Coca-Cola"