Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along ...
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along ...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
takin with me "Lily,Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts" by Bob Dylan and Mary Lee's Corvette (who did an astonishingly great version of the "Blood on the Tracks" lp, in track order).

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip in a beat up VW bus and I'm bringing along Mr. Tambourine Man by Bob Dylan and the Byrds.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
roadtrippin' & taking "Never Can Say Goodbye" by the Jackson 5 & by Gloria Gaynor

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
brewin up & bringin along "One More Cup of Coffee" by Bob Dylan & the White Stripes.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Que Sera Sera sung by Doris Day and Natalie Cole.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
roadtrippin' & taking "It's All Over Now" by Ry Cooder, by the Rolling Stones & by Dr. John (aka Mac Rebbenak)

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes and covered by the Flaming Lips (among others *s*)

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Cyclin' down the road with the hot instrumental "Tomahawk" by the great Davie Allen & the Arrows and Knuckle Dagger.

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
i'm bringing 'under pressure' by queen/david bowie and the used/my chemical romance

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
roadtrippin' & taking "My Funny Valentine" by Chet Baker & by Frank Sinatra

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
i'm bringing along 'wild horses' by the rolling stones and the sundays and 'the weakness in me' by joan armatrading and melissa etheridge

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
roadtrippin' & taking "Xanadu" by Olivia Newton John & by The Electric Light Orchestra

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i be takin' "Without You" as first recorded by the great group Badfinger (3 of 4 band members now dead) and by the late great underappreciated check-his-stuff-out-cuz-he-was-great Harry Nilsson and by Mariah Carey who's version i do like though not the masterpiece that Nilsson Schmilsson recorded.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Zip-a-dee-doo-dah sung by James Baskett and later by The Modernaires w/ Paula Kelly

Next category:

Songs that sound naughty, but aren't or songs that sound nice, but are a bit naughty.

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
roadtrippin' & taking "The Passion of Lovers" by Bauhaus

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
roadin' & bringin' "My Ding-a-ling" by Chuck Berry.

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip to Boston, but before I get there I'm listening to "Wake Up Little Susie" by the Everly Brothers

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
roadtripin' & taking "Great Balls of Fire" by Jerry Lee Lewis

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i be bringin "Hanky Panky" by Joan Jett.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
4 days later...

road trippin am i and i bring my "Big Ten Inch (Record of My Favorite Blues)" by Aerosmith.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
*xc replies to self again*

road trippin with the sometimes banned version of "Miracles" by Jefferson Starship.