Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Administration  Hop To Forums  Announcements    Housekeeping

Moderators: Argeaux
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Housekeeping
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
As you may or may not have noticed I have done a little bit of forum rearranging.

Gone is my beloved Farscape forum. Since the 'Scape has stopped screening, and there were only a few of us still discussing it, I thought we could easily continue that in Best of the Rest.

I've also decided to get rid of Classics. Any old shows can also be discussed in Best of the Rest.

I've made a new forum for any Alias fans out there. C'mon, I know there must be a few. I've only seen half of one episode and already I'm intrigued.

Hope you're still all enjoying the Scrolls. Don't forget - it's only ever going to be as good as you make it. Feel free to share general conversation, ideas, musings, etc.

BATTLE ON!

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post