Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Administration  Hop To Forums  Announcements    New rules

Moderators: Argeaux
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New rules
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
We no longer have an active Scroll Guardian base in this forum.

What that means is that moderation has largely been non-existent.

I will be dropping by from time to time, and letting you know if any behaviour needs to be modified.

Try to keep to the topics defined by each forum, use your head, and don't start any more "What if" style threads (I have already mentioned that in the past).

If you are the only person writing in a topic, that doesn't mean you can write whatever you want to. You don't know who else is reading it.

Gone are the days where you can say anything you like to me. Rudeness will net you a ban. I'm not paying for this place to stay open so that people can be abusive towards me.

If you have any questions, the Scroll Guardians email button lets you talk directly with me.

Have fun and battle on!

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
One other thing.

I have changed some of the Guardian permissions.

Basically, anyone who hasn't been in contact with me for a while is no longer a Moderator.

This was basically just Arista, eyezoom, and Salem.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post