Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Administration  Hop To Forums  Announcements    Argy's Christmas Message

Moderators: Argeaux
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Argy's Christmas Message
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I thought I'd be like the Queen and do a Christmas message for all Scrollers this year.

I've been reflecting back on the Scrolls over the past twelve months.

The transition to the Daily Scroll format was relatively smooth, due largely to support from all the regulars.

You've embraced the new forums, and it's been nice to see new "mini-communities" springing up. Lovers of music, Buffy and Charmed have contributed many posts to make those newer forums work.

It's been a big year for the "What If" thread, which is now the only thread in Scroll history to require a sequel.

Other popular threads like the Scavenger Hunt has also been fun.

I've been impressed with the quality of interaction between Scrollers this year. With the departure of a few of the more aggressive Scrollers this place has become one where people can share differences of opinion without making personally hurtful remarks. Many Scrollers have indicated to me that they have welcomed this change.

Thanks to those who have made suggestions to continually improve the Scrolls. Although all of these aren't implemented, they are all carefully considered.

The Scroll community has been fairly stable recently. It has shrunk somewhat, but there are enough regulars to keep it viable. The smaller numbers of Scrollers has leant some intimacy. It's been well worth the time and effort to maintain it.

Thanks all for the respect and fondness you have shown for our little piece of the 'net. May your Christmas be a time of giving and forgiving and your New Year be full of growth.

Love Argy 2003

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post