Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Fight Club    Full Grown Troll
Page 1 2 3 4 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Full Grown Troll
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Awwww....gives ya warm toasty feelings doesn't it??...Damn it!...Did we go and mess up the fight club again??....I love you guys!! Big Grin...I've always felt like this was my haven....my safe space.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Throws around rose petals.

I do feel the love in this thread.

It just goes to show that the love in this place, outways any negative people, and we just need to dicard the negativity and grow and build into the complex people that we are Big Grin

If it wasn't for the scrolls, i wouldn't have met the love of my life Argy.
Or been able to corrupt Salem (i know other people take credit for this, but i do believe that i had the lead scroll hand in this), and also for that secret love affair we have every year through the months of March and April. I wouldn't have met Maddie, weird, freaky, yet lovable Maddie, who is always good for a laugh, or a cry (or a really bad arguement fake out with Argy that me and Salem didn't beleive right from the beginning Smile)

I wouldn't have met, several other aussie scrollers who no longer scroll.

Then there is Lila, good old fire starting Lila, who all she did was want to find out if there was any aussie scrollers, to ask us questions, and she ended up meeting 2 of us, and then Argy and Ares again down the track.

I wouldn't have made friends with those fine, upstanding people, like Nora, Zoom, and Sara. And be corrupted in return by a deviate like Gabber

Who can forget things like the old postcarder club (which btw, i still have a HEAP of postcards that i bought and never sent, we should look into doing something like this again i reckon, it was fun getting postcards from round the world, i might start a thread in general)

Then there was the love affair Argy had with BJJ, me with lil chrissy brown, and i think Brucy, with fatxena.

There are other countless people that have made an impression on me in one way or another over the years, so i'd just like to do a quick shout out to Shawn, NX, Maxq, Mons, Heitie, Xenafairy, Jubilee, Bailey, Kate, Tam, Arista, xc, and even discords man who i hope to get to know a little bit better.

And of course people who no longer post, so it's pointless even posting their names.

does anyone else feel the love, come inspire others with your loving and generous words towards others

Big Grin blush evil

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Amethyst,

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Brigade:
Maddie, weird, freaky, yet lovable Maddie, who is always good for a laugh, or a cry (or a really bad arguement fake out with Argy that me and Salem didn't beleive right from the beginning Smile)

which was not at all my idea, but if it amused you, i'm glad Razz. nice knowin you too ame Wink

--------------------------------------

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
That was a fun fake out Razz

And then the pizza guy came soon after Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
*sings*

"Cannnn you feel the love tonight
Feel it all night and day
It's enough for this restless warrior
That we've come this far..."

Ok those aren't the EXACT lyrics or in their right order but they sum up what i'm thinkin right now. Thanks for the honorable mention, Ame...backatcha girlfriend.Smile

Fake out? That sounds interesting....mmmm I want pizza now.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XenaFairy3:
Awwww....gives ya warm toasty feelings doesn't it??...Damn it!...Did we go and mess up the fight club again??....I love you guys!! Big Grin...I've always felt like this was my haven....my safe space.

i know you of all people aren't gonna give anyone grief for mushing up the place. Razz

this has always been safe haven for me as well...to be honest the one time since i've found this place when it couldn't be my safe place i was pretty much lost. and while certain people aren't part of that for me, i guess slack must be cut for them as they find this their haven as well.

dammit.
Wink
Big Grin
smash

edited to add that i strongly doubt however that a place would be considered a "haven" by anyone who thought it to be peopled by stupid, shitty whores and their penny-dancing puppets.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Herculena
posted Hide Post
Holy cow, I come back and miss all the fun! Eek

Someone's medication out of whack? smash

Posts: 335 | Location: East Hallelujah!, IL | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by water:

i know you of all people aren't gonna give anyone grief for mushing up the place. Razz

Great!...Pick on the sap...Yeah well I'm a sap and I'm proud of it....Yeah I listen to Disney music....I cry at movies that I have seen only a bazillion times....I even cry on those stupid Silvan Learning Center commercials but that's who I am gosh darn it and that's (pauses) okay.

If I were there right now, I'd give you a zerbert! (Please oh please tell me you know what that is.)

Yeah I'm a softy....it's all good. Wink Razz

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
No! Not a zerbert! Gah! No get off!" Sweet Mother of God it tickles!!!

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
watch it with the zerberts or you'll get a wet willy...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Damn it!....(takes one huge step back)...you found out my wet willy weakness....if there's one thing I can't stand it's a wet willy smash...(gingerly rubs my nice dry ear)

My Space

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Bleeding hell I leave to house sit and come back to find a love fest. BLeech. Razz

Yeah yeah, love, hugs, bullshit like that.

I lurve you too though Ame. Wink

Enough of this love crap. Makes me nauseous.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
<---- Full Grown Deviant *winks at Shelley*

Hehehe. Big Grin

Love you guys, as always. The Scrolls is one of my homes. Smile

*helps make Sara nauseous* Wink

~Gabber

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
if it helps at all Sara, i take it all back...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by R. J. Lupin:

which was not at all my idea, but if it amused you, i'm glad Razz. nice knowin you too ame Wink
I accept full responsibility for the really badly faked argument.

You must give me directing credit and Maddie an acting credit.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
(Zerberts...hehehe...)

Herbie used to crawl over to give them to me when he was about 9 or 10 months old. Big Grin

Now, he's taking karate lessons and riding a two-wheeler. They grow up so fast. *sniff*

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Herculena
posted Hide Post
Haha, I never heard of a zerbert until I read this thread!

(what the hello is a zerbert?)

Posts: 335 | Location: East Hallelujah!, IL | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
zerbert(noun)[pronounciation: zerr-BURT]:
A lovely raspberry like thing done with your mouth(by puffing your cheeks and blowing) on a part of someone's body, usually on the belly and usually on a baby.Big Grin

Your Hidden Talent

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
sounds like what we just call a 'rasberry'

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I got Zerbert from the Cosby Show. Smile

My Space

Warrior Scroller
Picture of Herculena
posted Hide Post
When I was a kid, we called those fart kisses.

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
heh-heh...she said fart...evilBig Grin

Your Hidden Talent

Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
Okay, I've got to add my bit to the mush thread. This thread was amazing to watch progress. I loved watching the spectrum of emotions, from hatred to everyone banding together in love and friendship. You are all so amazing. (I know, bleah) It shows what a truly magnificent group of people the scrollers are.

TWP

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TiggsWP:
Okay, I've got to add my bit to the mush thread. This thread was amazing to watch progress. I loved watching the spectrum of emotions, from hatred to everyone banding together in love and friendship. You are all so amazing. (I know, bleah) It shows what a truly magnificent group of people the scrollers are.

TWP

Reading this and the post right above it is pretty funny. evil

My Space

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TiggsWP:
You are all so amazing.

Or amazing assholes. Depends on which one of us you ask and who you're talking about.

Big Grin

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post