Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Fight Club    Every Now and Then you Gotta Say...
Page 1 2 3 4 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Every Now and Then you Gotta Say...
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
{{{Kate}}}

A-fucking men...

Actually, fuck men. Especially my ex husband. Now the fucker owes me over $12,000. What I could do with that money...my kids would be so spoiled rotten...not like I'll ever see it. :P

He's going to jail for a very long time...muahaha

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fuck bleeding beaurocrats in our goddam Park Commission who want us and our theatre company to leave our beautiful mansion.

Fuck the fact that they don't care about making people homeless or the fact that this here mansion attracts more people than any other mansion does in the park MAINLY cuz of this successful Theatre company!

Fuck em all and throw em in the Schukill River....Roll Eyes

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
Ooh, I fuckin' like this thread!

Fuck people who keep pictures of me for years and years, like a bunch of stalkers, just so they can post them on My Space, so they can act like it's a big whoop that they knew me 20 years ago!

Oh, and fuck those people kicking Kate out! smash

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Ewww, fuck those people, Chiana, they sound creepy!Eek

Fuck stalkers and fuck sickos on the internet in general.

Fuck it, Chiana, I suggest ya kill the myspace account at least for now....some of those people do strike me as way creepy.

Fuck goddam depression and discouragement.

Fuck apartment complex stupid rules that enforce a maximum number of cats we have!

Fuck the fact that some people think me having four cats is overkill...they get along fine, they're our family, our children and some people just do NOT get it! Blah.

Fuck having to fill out applications for apartments and be all fearful of them rejecting us.

Fuck the fact that John isn't overly thrilled with what we've seen so far but I'm starting to think we should pick one.

Fuck the fact that some think we should wait and take our time but by then all the good reasonably priced apartments may be taken!

Fuck life on life's terms. I REALLY hate that saying sometimes!

Fuck people who laugh when I'm down and yes, I know a few who do.

Fuck it all and blahhhh humbug! I need some chamomile tea.smash

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
Fuck getting told how many animals you can have!

Fuck, that's why people lie to apartment complexes and don't pay the fees, so they can sneak in their pets.

Fuck how difficult it can be to just find a place to live, that lets you live how you want without extorting you!

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fuck, thanks, Chiana, support can be hard to find sometimes and every bit is appreciated.Smile

Fuck, well I thought about sneaking my cats in, but then there's the maintenence guys that could squeal on me if they come fix anything.Razz

Fuck it, I'm just gonna keep looking, hopefully I'll have a home before November.

Cuz fuck, I do NOT wanna move over Christmas, no way!Razz

Fuck it, I'm gonna take a break today and write my play, which I've been neglecting.

Fuck it, thank God for creativity at least!Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
fuck no one's posted in here in a fucking long time

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fuck, I'm back. Hi, Michelle! How the fuck are you??? Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fuck, man, cool that this thread survived even if it's three years' old? Razz Big Grin

Fuck, I'm so happy to report that we OWN our own fuckin' home now and no more cat restrictions. HAHA! Big Grin

Fuck, I even own my own opera company...not that I make any fuckin' MONEY off it. Roll Eyes

Fuck, oh well, life isn't too horrid at the moment.

Except FUCK JOHN BOENER AND THE FUCKING HORSE HE RODE ON!!!! Mad

Fuck, should I even open that can o' worms?? Razz

Fuck, who cares? Big Grin

Fuck, I love electornic cigarette vaporizers! Razz Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fuck people who treat each other like idiots.

Fuck people who have a superiority complex and look down on anyone who doesn't agree with their judgements.

Fuck people who judge, and bully, and threaten ever-so-subtly.

Fuck people who are just plain mean.

Fuck beaurocracy.

Fuck it if i spelled that wrong, LOL! Big Grin

Fuck people who are so stupid, they restrict electronic vaporizers in restaurants cuz they liken them with real cigarettes, therefore toxic. Roll Eyes

Fuck people who just don't get it that e-vape juice is mostly vegetable fuckin' glycerin(big deal!!) and nicotine. OMG, NOT NICOTINE! Roll Eyes

Fuck people who villify anything that looks like a cigarette even tho the electric cigs are a safer, more environmentally friendly way to go.

Fuck Philip Morris and Camel and other tobacco companies, who are probably behind all the propaganda about Electronic cigarettes. Razz

Fuck people who make anti-cigarette laws but still do biz with said companies above Roll Eyes

Fuck hypocracy. smash

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fuck sanity--it's highly over-rated. smash Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fuck Divorce. Roll Eyes

Fuck Marriage! Seriously, it's highly over-rated. Roll Eyes

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fuck silly, creepy-crawly, utterly petty BULLSHIT of any kind.

Fuck, y'all know what I mean! Wink

Fuck it all and throw it in the shredder!!! Razz Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fuck, Happy fuckin' New Year! Razz

Fuck this, I'll post in this thread for the first time this year just cuz--fuck it! Big Grin

Fuck everything that happened in 2015, 2015 sucked, let's move on to a brighter future! Razz Big Grin

Fuck it all and throw 2015 in the shredder!!! Big Grin

Fuck, beam me to California on a tidal wave of burnin' Love! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fuck misrepresentation of any kind.

Fuck judgments and communication breakdowns.

Fuck liars(yes, those people who DO lie) Roll Eyes

FUCK oppression of any kind, anywhere, anyhow, anytime!!! smash

Fuck it all and throw it in the shredder. Roll Eyes smash

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fuck Donald Trump! Mad

Fuck, I won't even dignify him with the title of "president."

Fuck Travel Bans!

Fuck Muslim haters and anyone-who-is-different or not-from-this-country haters!!! Mad

Fuck anti-abortion laws that threaten to charge women and doctors with "murder." Roll Eyes

Fuck haters of education and getting kids off the streets!

Fuck people who mess with teachers, probably some of the most important people on the planet besides parents, and children themselves. Roll Eyes

Fuck, and let's not forget doctors...and what is it gonna be now...TRUMPACARE??? Eek Roll Eyes

Fuck incompetant, brainless, moronic and overall EVIL goddam narcissists who sweet-talk their way into getting people to vote for them--either that or PAID them. Russia, anyone?!

Did I say: FUCK DONALD TRUMP? I did? Well, it bears repeating. Fuck Donald Trump. Big Grin

(better yet, let's not, he's probably a lousy lay. HAHAHAHA!) evil smash

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fuck people who use just causes as an excuse to be perpetrators.

Fuck all that throw innocent people under the bus for any reason.

Fuck the idea that "accused" and "guilty" are one and the same.

Fuck people who cyberbully those who know fact from fiction!

Fuck it all and throw it in the shredder as a bad job! smash

Fuck any and all perpetrators, whether they have penises or not!!! smash

Fuck, okay, all outta my system for now. Razz

~~Johnny Depp.