Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Fight Club    I'm Going Celibate!

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I'm Going Celibate!
 Login/Join 
<<liltiki>>
posted
Ummm...how should I put this delicately? I know a few of you know that when I was on hiatus, about the end of '03, I was dating the jerk I met on Yahoo, on a blind date, during '01, that I thought was a really nice guy at furst? Right? Because I was sick of bad boys and wanted to date someone, well, nice? Well, he turned out to be a real sick fuck, but I haven't had a clue as to just how sick he was until I saw him while looking up registered sex offenders in the area. Apparently, there he was! He got convicted, just a few months after I dumped his ass, for "sexual abuse of children[/i]". Fucking monster. Now I'm scared that anyone I'll meet will be a fucking monster in sheeps clothing. Oh well, it's not like I have time to have a relationship with anyone anyway. Thanks for listenin' guys. I just had to get that off my chest. Frown

Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Holy shit tiki that is crazy!!!!

Hang in there. That was a good idea to look him up. Most people don't know that almost every city/town now have web searches for registered sex offenders. I think with ours you can put in your zip code and get a list of those living in your area. Unfortunately, you can't do a web search for plain ol' fuck ups and ass holes.

Just be thankfull you broke away from.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
My Mom pulled up the site where you can look up sex offenders in your area, in PA. It's good to know. I didn't look at it until right before I posted that. My Mom doesn't know about my finding him there yet. Boy, is she in for a shocker! Eek

Oh man, I am quite thankful. Sheesh. If I ever do date again, I am definitely going to be very, very, ummmm...scrutinizing. But he did seem like a nice guy and a good, devoted father when I first met him. I thought I was over the naive stage a long time ago. But the last couple of dates with him proved otherwise. So it was time to cut the loser loose. Kate and xc know the whole story. He was such a friggin' jerk who was just plain embarrassing to be seen with. But a child molester?!? I'm glad I never let the kids alone with him, except for one time, in a restaurant, for like two minutes when I had to use the restroom. Frown Next guy I date, when we go out to eat...if the kids are there...they are both coming into the restroom with me!!! Mad

It would be cool if there was such a website for plain ol' fuck ups, etc. I should start one. After all, I dated a great deal of them! Razz

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
you know - that's not a half bad idea - but nowdays some ass hole would press charges for slandering their 'good name' or some bull shit like that.

And it would be hard to verify facts etc - one person's opinion yadda yadda

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Aw, that sucks. Frown

There ARE nice guys out there. I don't know how you find them - luck, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Bleeh! {{{{{JEN}}}}}}
Sorry girl.Frown What the hell is it about some good people that they always attract these total loser fuckwits? Ick, a child molestor, I"m so looking up that website. You never know, ya know? Bleh.Roll Eyes
I wonder if people like you and me and others meet asshole wanker fuckholes just so we can put a bug in their ear for later...even if we never actually TEACH them anything, maybe in their next life they'll remember the little gems we gave them and maybe do a better job with their time on Earth. Razz

I'm in a philosophical mood today lol. Anyway hon, you have my number. Call me anytime, k?
love ya
Kate

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
*shivers* So sorry to hear that, Liltiki... Frown Don't give up, OK? There ARE good guys out there. It just takes awhile to find them. Smile

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post